Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
Rolling Rolling Rolling
sgtreef
Visit this Community
Oklahoma, United States
entire network: 6,043 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,603 Posts
Posted: Friday, March 21, 2003 - 12:10 PM UTC
Keep them Iraqis moving Rawhide!!! Well had to get that out!!!

Saddamy the Salami

Big cheers for the Brits And the Americans
SS-74
Visit this Community
Vatican City
entire network: 3,271 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Friday, March 21, 2003 - 02:57 PM UTC
keep them runnin I say!

Sodamn ain't god enough to be named salami though!!!!!

Bravo Brits and US Boys and GIRLS!!!!

Too bad about the chopper thing though. they have our prayer, and may god keep their brave souls.
airwarrior
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
entire network: 2,085 Posts
KitMaker Network: 559 Posts
Posted: Friday, March 28, 2003 - 10:34 AM UTC
saddam hussein=sodamn insane THANK YOU SIMPSONS and to all our troops,BLAST THEM TO TIMBUK TWO AND THEN BLAST THEM SOME MORE!
SS-74
Visit this Community
Vatican City
Posted: Friday, March 28, 2003 - 01:34 PM UTC
Okay as I had said in another thread, let's keep the discussion of current event in this forum in minimum, and even if we do, keep it more or less on the funny side? K?

And no, no attack on other people because of their origin of country, or creeds.

Thanks. Oink Oink Oink!

P.S. If you wanna do it, the chat room is there....
Posted: Friday, March 28, 2003 - 04:44 PM UTC
#:-)

Sodom, after a 3-day bender

Chris War Pig and overall swell swine
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 8,985 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,270 Posts
Posted: Friday, March 28, 2003 - 08:36 PM UTC
That's right, I am especialy sensitive to the salami remarks... we do know what salami is made from....oink oink
sgtreef
Visit this Community
Oklahoma, United States
entire network: 6,043 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,603 Posts
Posted: Friday, March 28, 2003 - 11:51 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Okay as I had said in another thread, let's keep the discussion of current event in this forum in minimum, and even if we do, keep it more or less on the funny side? K?

And no, no attack on other people because of their origin of country, or creeds.

Thanks. Oink Oink Oink!

P.S. If you wanna do it, the chat room is there....

You are right Pig#2 I will throw myself to Helga for flogging !! Flog Helga FLog some more!!!
GeneralFailure
Visit this Community
European Union
entire network: 2,289 Posts
KitMaker Network: 532 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 29, 2003 - 03:50 AM UTC
Armorama has no need for postings like these. Your American TV may be sensored from the gruesome pictures we get to see in Europe, but there is absolutely NO excuse for the horror that is being caused by this war. We stopped the Current Events forum to avoid discussions like these, so please take them elsewhere.

Jan
stugiiif
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
entire network: 1,434 Posts
KitMaker Network: 114 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 29, 2003 - 04:10 AM UTC
GF, we do understand that CE forum was gone for reasons of a political nature, but as you see there is alot support for the war in america. we do get the grusome stuff in america too!!!! but on the other hand WAR is hell. the funniest thing about is Y'all sit around and complain that there is a war, but when the kits come out of all the nice new toys that were use alls most of you do is smile giddily as you take how you 1/35th m97456273 mobil flag waver!!!! to sit here and bark at people for showing their support is rather unsporting. stug
SS-74
Visit this Community
Vatican City
Posted: Saturday, March 29, 2003 - 04:42 AM UTC
Oink! Okay guys easy on this stuff.

Lord Jan,

Many of us whom had been to the CF know what had been going on there, so no need to remind us. There are serveral things I like to point out,

I am trusted by Jim as one of the three person to moderate this forum, I will carry out my duty as the Piggy Moderator, I don't know if you had read the thread "Newbie question" or not, but in case you haven't yet, I had stated in the thread that I wanna none of the political flaming which had occured in the current forum, that had been shut down, and was also moderated by you. I also took the power installed in me to delete one member's post just because he had in his signature line something insulting to people from countries that oppose to this war, which should remain nameless. I am doing my things here, so until otherwise decided, please allow me to carry out my duty. Really appreciate your understanding.

Oh, another thing, I am not encouraging people to post any thing pro-war or anti-war in this forum, so if you did, you must think to yourself, is this thread funny, if not, I suggest you to post elsewhere, like General's previous thread of the Iraqi War Game thing (which is anti-war) in the junk drawer.

Guys just be a-political here, we don't need this grief, and if you wanna rant, I suggest you go to either the chat rooms. Okay?

And for Lord Stug, and other piggies, your point all understood, but I am going to lock this thread to prevent further arguments.

Let's all pray for a quick and honourable resoultion to the war, and move on with our normal life.

Thanks. Oink!!!
Posted: Saturday, March 29, 2003 - 05:28 PM UTC
this DSB forum is not for talking about politics, only modeling and the fun we have doing it.
OKAY! Keep Opinions to yourself!

Chris A Model Pig