_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: The Union Jack Club
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
London Modelling Clubs
DogEgg
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
entire network: 341 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 - 04:25 AM UTC
Hi all... been doing this on my own for too long and wondered if there are any (South) London model clubs you know of? I'd like to get togethter with some like minded folk locally if poss and save my friends and workmates the trouble of having to look interested everytime I try and share my hobby stories...

Richard
wilson
Visit this Community
Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
entire network: 129 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Thursday, May 24, 2007 - 12:34 AM UTC
Hello,
I know there is a club at Feltham (West Middlesex), which although is not south London, they are in contact with a lot of other clubs across the capital.
There is also a club in Sutton which hold an annual show around October/November.
I can pass the email details of the secretary of West Midds for you if you like. A nice bloke by the name of Tony Horton.
Let me know and I will PM it to you.

Sam
Bigskip
Visit this Community
entire network: 2,487 Posts
KitMaker Network: 464 Posts
Posted: Friday, May 25, 2007 - 04:22 AM UTC
Luciano (callsign littorio) is in IMPS south London - if you look at the British Bulldogs pages you will see his posts and could PM Him, if he dosen't contact you first

Andy
Littorio
Visit this Community
entire network: 4,728 Posts
KitMaker Network: 279 Posts
Posted: Friday, May 25, 2007 - 04:40 PM UTC
Hi Richard,

If your interested IPMS South East London meet on the second Thursday of the month in the old Greenwich town hall. Greenwich train station is almost next door.

We accept all except for two old farts who think that if its got less than two wings and a canopy then it must be sci-fi but don't let that put you off as we give them as much as they give us

If you want more info PM me and I will get you the full address.

Ciao
Luciano
 _GOTOTOP