_GOTOBOTTOM
User Support
Having a problem with the site? Post it here.
No password to RC
WARLORD
Staff MemberAssociate Editor
HISTORICUS FORMA
Visit this Community
Warszawa, Poland
entire network: 1,923 Posts
KitMaker Network: 309 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 20, 2007 - 12:38 PM UTC
I've been trying to get password to New RC for few weeks without any luck. I tried to use my first e-mail address and the one which is on "my account page", I checked all spam folders, settings and nothing.
Thanks for help
Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 6,705 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,084 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 20, 2007 - 03:41 PM UTC
Hi Marcin!

There appears to be a dislike for some mail servers by the new software, mate...I myself had to change from Yahoo to Gmail to get in...what mail server do you use?

And remember, if you need to send in a submission and can't get in to the Help Center, simply e-mail your submission to "[email protected]", (examples, supportATarmorama.com, supportAThfmodeling.com, etc.)

~Gunny
WARLORD
Staff MemberAssociate Editor
HISTORICUS FORMA
Visit this Community
Warszawa, Poland
entire network: 1,923 Posts
KitMaker Network: 309 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 20, 2007 - 05:36 PM UTC
I use wp.pl but since I had problems updating (receiving updating e-mail) my Armorama's account few months ago I had change it to my official work address. After changing the address there were no problems delivering the e-mail. I think e-mail from New RC is coming to old address (the with problems) as submiting confimation from old RC were coming to that address even after changing it in main profile.
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 12,571 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4,397 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 20, 2007 - 06:44 PM UTC
Marcin,
I have pretty much opened up the NRC to any and all combinations. You can try using your original account and email (as you have done) or you can register a new account (this would also be the route for new users), or you can email via the support (at) kitmaker.net, support (at) armorama.com, etc. emails.

One of those options should work for anyone.

Thanks,
Jim
Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 6,705 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,084 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 20, 2007 - 06:44 PM UTC

Quoted Text

I use wp.pl but since I had problems updating (receiving updating e-mail) my Armorama's account few months ago I had change it to my official work address. After changing the address there were no problems delivering the e-mail. I think e-mail from New RC is coming to old address (the with problems) as submiting confimation from old RC were coming to that address even after changing it in main profile.

Ack!
The e-mail in your profile is the one that the Help center will default to, mate, and if you need to update or change this, Jim Starkweather will be the only bloke that can modify these settings...
Good luck,
~Gunny
 _GOTOTOP