_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Newbie!!!!!
Jezmondo
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
entire network: 18 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Friday, May 18, 2007 - 11:42 AM UTC
Hi Guys

Terrific site - huge amounts of talent and knowledge - makes my rather crappy 1:72 efforts look VERY poor! (which of course, they are)!

I am 40 years old, started back making 1:72 Airfix kits only a few months ago after a break of over 20 years - and I am really enjoying it (must graduate to Tamiya though!)

Moved to Melbourne about 3 years ago from Sutton Coldfield in the UK, and was introduced to the site by a really good mate of mine who is a member of this site (but will remain anon!).

I am a mad Aston Villa fan, musically I prefer the 1980's music (esp. Simple Minds and Gary Numan)......and, oh yes, I enjoy making 1:72 aircraft....have made the Hurricane, Saab Viggen and Draken, the DeH Mossie, and I am in the process of making 1:72 C130 Hercules by Airfix, which is going well so far.

Look forward to picking up loads of advice from you all - I am amazed at your skills - quite incredible.

Keep up the GREAT work, guys.

Cheers

Jez.
exer
Visit this Community
Dublin, Ireland
entire network: 6,048 Posts
KitMaker Network: 845 Posts
Posted: Friday, May 18, 2007 - 04:01 PM UTC
Welcome to the big A

Quoted Text

I am 40 years old, started back making 1:72 Airfix kits only a few months ago after a break of over 20 years

Common story here on Armorama

Any questions just ask- they're a good bunch over on Aeroscale.
Visit this Community
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
entire network: 2,864 Posts
KitMaker Network: 138 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 - 06:52 PM UTC
Hello jez from your old home country to someone who is in my old home country,nice taste with Simpleminds.

Steve
 _GOTOTOP