Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
Missing funny threads
SOW1
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
entire network: 289 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Friday, March 14, 2003 - 11:44 AM UTC
Oh Come on guys, there's got to be something that can't go unsaid... I'm dying of Jackhammer and GF withdrawl..lol Please guys I need my funny fix.
gunnerk19
Visit this Community
Maine, United States
entire network: 354 Posts
Posted: Friday, March 14, 2003 - 11:57 AM UTC
#:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-)

Sorry my Lady... funny as I could get right now, doing the low crawl trying to find an ersatz tow cable end in the carpet...
MrRoo
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
entire network: 3,856 Posts
KitMaker Network: 719 Posts
Posted: Friday, March 14, 2003 - 01:50 PM UTC
me lady Anne,

jest me raving on is funny. NO NO lets face it i'm just funny all over.

#:-)

now guess which ones meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..............................................................

............................damn fell off the ceiling and hurt my butt. Don't laugh I have a headache now
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 8,985 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,270 Posts
Posted: Monday, March 17, 2003 - 09:05 PM UTC
funny? I'll give you funny.... when those Dixie Chicks show up here in Dallas
Jeepney
Visit this Community
Philippines
entire network: 1,538 Posts
Posted: Monday, March 17, 2003 - 09:10 PM UTC
Ooooohhh those Chicks are up for a nice long firm spanking!!!!! Whack them for me Pig Number 70!
Bodeen
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 1,744 Posts
KitMaker Network: 283 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 - 10:44 AM UTC
#:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) #:-) Funeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! Funeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! I'lll geeve you funny Mees Sow 1.Hoo doo you theenk you are running around here deeemanding all of us peegs to bee funny! Doo you theenk eets eeeasy to bee funneeee on commmmmand. I'lll tell you sometheeeeng I couldn't bee funneee right now eef my stinkeen life deepended on eet! Sooo just you leesten you lady you. Stop makeen such a beeg steenk around heeeeer and let all us pot bellies jus doo our theeng. Someday when the mooood moooves meee I'll try to be stinkeen funee again. Why don you go an seeee a stupid funneee movee! HUH!? Thank you for your patience...it's now time for the penguin on top of your telly to explode! Bye now!
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 8,985 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,270 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 - 10:58 AM UTC
you want a good laugh... check out the diorama section under the "Things to Do' posting I laughed until I cried
jackhammer
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
entire network: 357 Posts
KitMaker Network: 40 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 - 11:35 AM UTC
I am terribly sorry but, due to recent developments in my life, i am no longer funny. I am now labelled as disturbed and deranged. The mere fact that I am working on my memoirs and the screenplay for said life testimony, should in fact be enough for the sty right now. I have a director and my character will be played by none other than that great shakespearean quartet, PIGS IN SPACE. Davidus will be played by Piano Keys...errr...uhmmmm....Keanu Reeves.....Oberst-y will be played by Ben Asslick....opps...Afflick. Sow1 will be played by J-Lo....nah...I jest....I would never insinuate that you are like that loose lipped fat-ass ho!....your my Angelina so....we are in negotiations. Darth indigenious is being portrayed by StugSteve's counterpart......Morgan Freeman! Jeepneys part will be taken on by a watercooler and a cantelope. Modelnut4 shall be characterized by Micheal Caine, 20 years ago. As a special cameo appearance, Our illustrious leader shall be portrayed by Tom Hanks. The Fluvian menace will be portrayed most realisticly by the Dixie Twits...uhmm... Chixie Dicks........ Flippin Idiots?...Damn it....who the hell is that friggin moron that said she was sorry G W Bush was from texas?......Natilie Maine, you stupid ASS!...Your a freakin ass, because you memorized that stenchy twat's name!...I'm just pointing out her name which everyone has been hearing for 2 days now and you seem to not be able to grasp, Jackass! .....OH, aren't you stupid! Like I haven't heard the Jackass name before! Your so CLEAVER! Like a Beaver's scrotum!.....Call me all the names you want,JERKASS! It just stings you trailer-trash living Yellow-neck bleeding-hearts when someone knows something you can't grasp-LIKE BREATHING!!!!!....... Oh, Yeah! See how you remember how to breathe with my hands around your NECK!!!!!!.....UGHH................................. UFRTHHHHHH.....HUTHHHH!!!!!..........BREATHING HARD OR HARDLY BREATHING, (censored)?!!!!!!!!!!.......uhmmm....we now return you to your regularly scheduleed program ............BOB!!!!!!!! CLEAN-UP.....AISLE 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOW1
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
entire network: 289 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 - 01:17 PM UTC
Now Bodeen I was not demanding anything, just wondering where all my funny men had gone You guys know I love you to pieces. Little tiny pieces covered in olive oil and sauteed with lots of garlic and shallots. Oh yeah that sounds tasty... Maybe with a little dry white wine added to the sautee.... Damn I need food! I mean men, I mean food. What do I need!!! And my dear Jackhammer, I'm sorry about your domestic problems I've missed talking to you... And if I'm your Angelina, I'm flattered!!! Thanks
Jeepney
Visit this Community
Philippines
entire network: 1,538 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 - 01:34 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Jeepneys part will be taken on by a watercooler and a cantelope

The Lurker Recon Group is very disturbed by this. Our training, although extensive and brutal, hasn't told us what a watercooler and a cantaloupe have in common. We hazard a guess that they're both of the watermelon family? We will get to the bottom of this after Helga and Olga are done with our interrogations. We are requesting interrogation extensions though so this investigation will not happen at once. I am deploying my Lurkers disguised as watercoolers and cantaloupes and they will try to infiltrate this disturbing scheme instigated by a deranged maniac who we think is a Fluvian under that latex raincoat.
SS-74
Visit this Community
Vatican City
entire network: 3,271 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 - 03:00 PM UTC
You guys are too much. I pissing my self laughing reading Bodeen, Jackarse and DEM's reply. Good one! Finest of the pigs.

Oinkty Oink Oink!
TankCarl
Visit this Community
Rhode Island, United States
entire network: 3,581 Posts
KitMaker Network: 678 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 - 10:54 AM UTC
Though I model whilst in the chat room with my fine band of stymates,A problem has occured.I dont pay attention to what I am gluing and to what and WITH what.
I am ashamed to announce,following a previous nights chat(squealfest) I accidently dropped what I was working on,onto my floor.I am sadly the proud creator of a Karl Mk I w/sky bottom stug 130 (In antarctic markings). All superglued together.
Is there a prototype for this? Was it a 1 off luftpanzerzug?
dunno.
Bodeen
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 1,744 Posts
KitMaker Network: 283 Posts
Posted: Thursday, March 20, 2003 - 02:27 AM UTC
Ladies and Gentlemen...I'm going to take a break from the levity of this site and ask all of you to take some time and pray for the combatants on all sides of the conflict in Iraq. No matter what the political views or country of origin people of all nations realize that all life is sacred. I personally have a loved one in the military forces in Kuwait as, I'm sure, do many others who frequent this site. I support my president and our troops , but, I also realize that there are many Iraqi fathers and mothers who have loved ones on the front lines.They are just as worried about the safety of their loved ones as I am. . Let's pray for a quick end to hostilities and for the well being of all of our STY-MATES all over the globe.
This is not a funny post...it doesn't need to be. This is a very important time in the history of our world. I hope history judges this generation kindly. Jeff "BODEEN"
SS-74
Visit this Community
Vatican City
entire network: 3,271 Posts
Posted: Thursday, March 20, 2003 - 05:44 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Ladies and Gentlemen...I'm going to take a break from the levity of this site and ask all of you to take some time and pray for the combatants on all sides of the conflict in Iraq. No matter what the political views or country of origin people of all nations realize that all life is sacred. I personally have a loved one in the military forces in Kuwait as, I'm sure, do many others who frequent this site. I support my president and our troops , but, I also realize that there are many Iraqi fathers and mothers who have loved ones on the front lines.They are just as worried about the safety of their loved ones as I am. . Let's pray for a quick end to hostilities and for the well being of all of our STY-MATES all over the globe.
This is not a funny post...it doesn't need to be. This is a very important time in the history of our world. I hope history judges this generation kindly. Jeff "BODEEN"

Well said. Oink Oink!!!!!

We pray for all the combatants involved, friends or foe...especially friends, may a swift outcome will come as soon as possible, may innocent lives be spared, and godspeed.

ladymodelbuilder
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
entire network: 1,218 Posts
KitMaker Network: 325 Posts
Posted: Thursday, March 20, 2003 - 02:00 PM UTC
I hope all those great guys and gals over there can come home safe and sound.... I salute you all !!!!