_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade: Selling: General
General items for sale by poster.
Bad Trader Alert: Michael9 aka Kalb
TankRat
entire network: 116 Posts
KitMaker Network: 82 Posts
Posted: Saturday, May 12, 2007 - 06:50 AM UTC
I had posted on track links the same deal I had posted here about TRADEING FOR TIGERS. I am only human and my gut says I am right about this bad feeling I have, but I also know I taking a big time chance in more ways than one if I am wrong. However if I am right we stop a bad guy from ripping a bunch of modeling friends off. So here goes the story and you decide.

MIKE KALB IF I AM WRONG ABOUT YOU , I AM MAN ENOUGH TO SAY SORRY IN FRON OF ALL WHO READ THIS.AND TAKE A MAJOR LOSS. IF I AM RIGHT ABOUT YOU SIR ....THEN I HAVE ONE PIECE OF ADVICE FOR YOU. THE MODELING COMMUNITY IS SMALL AND THE MODELING SHOWS ARE EVEN SMALLER. SOONER OR LATER WE WILL MEET IN PERSON!

Here is my side of the story from the beginning of Email transactions!

Sent : Wednesday, May 9, 2007 2:27 AM
To : Jon Michie
Subject : Re: Trade deal from track links.

| | | trade deal... | Inbox

I have the following kits:
2 DML initial 3-in-1 Tigers
2 Cyber Hobby/DML initial DAK Tigers
1 DML 3-in-1 Late version Tiger
1 DML/Cyber Hobby Whittman Tiger I early
all sealed.

I definitely want the Dicker Max, Eduard Early
Hetzer. I am wondering if you have a DML Jagd tiger. I
am also looking for figures.
Message me back as to what you want to trade.
Soon as we work out the trade I will send off the
package A.S.A.P.

Strength Through Joy!

Michael Kalb

Later that night another email

Sent : Wednesday, May 9, 2007 10:04 AM
Subject : Re: Trade deal from track links.

How does this sound as far as trade:
2 Cyber Hobby/DML initial DAK Tiger 1/35

For the:
Eduard Hetzer
DML Dicker Max
Voyager PE35103 Sd.Kfz 234/4 8 Rad
Voyager PE35119 Sd.Kfz 234 8 Rad Storage Box's
Aufklarungspanzer 38(t) mit 2cm KwK.38.

If this sounds fair I will mail it today.
Give me your adress.

Third email same evening

How about :
2 Cyber Hobby/DML initial DAK Tiger 1/35
1 DML late version Tiger
For the following:

1 Eduard Hetzer
1 DML Dicker Max
1 Aufklarungspanzer 38(t) mit 2cm KwK.38.
1 Alpine SS Panzer Recon Crew Set
1 LCL Panzer Crewman
1 Voyager PE35001 Geramn clasp and clamps.
1 Voyager PE35009 Hetzer
1 Voyager PE35103 Sd.Kfz 234/4 8 Rad
1 Voyager PE35119 Sd.Kfz 234 8 Rad Storage Box's

I have it packed and ready to go tomorrow in the post.
Just give me the word.

Also I am in Canada so make sure you put gift on the
postage.
And put 50.00 value.

I will send a money order in the box along with the
package to reemburst you.

EMAIL NUMBER 4 GETS REAL GOOD*****************

Sent : Wednesday, May 9, 2007 8:43 PM
Subject : RE: Trade

I will send the package out tomorrow. Do not worry
about the figures.
As I see we will be doing more trades in the future. I
am sorry but when are you going to ship out the
package (not to ne pushy) as I am out of town on the
weekdays (I do gas main work) so I have an idea as to
when the package will arrive. I am glad to do buisness
with you.
Also I might do that build thing with you. Have fun.

Michael Kalb
--- Jon Michie wrote:

> I have not updated my web site for this month and
> those figures are sold
> out. If you go to ebay and look up ww2-resources
> store itll give you a
> better idea of whats in stock.
> However I have all the rest you need. Please add
> insurance to the box. I
> will insure your box as well. I will send your box
> by air parcel. Could you
> please email me the insurance number once the box
> has been shipped. I will
> wait and see what other kit you might want to
> substitute for the figures or
> what other figures you might want also I will throw
> in a few more pieces of
> photo etch for your kits . DO NOT send me a money
> order. I will send the
> kits as a gift. You have been more than fair with
> the trade. Holler back at
> me.
>
> 1 Alpine SS Panzer Recon Crew Set
> 1 LCL Panzer Crewman
>
>
> >From: mike kALB
> >To: [email protected]
> >Subject: Trade
> >Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 18:33:12 -0700 (PDT)
> >
> >How about :
> >2 Cyber Hobby/DML initial DAK Tiger 1/35
> >1 DML/Cyber Hobby Whittman Tiger I early
> >1 DML late version Tiger
> >For the following:
> >
> >1 Eduard Hetzer
> >1 DML Dicker Max
> >1 Aufklarungspanzer 38(t) mit 2cm KwK.38.
> >1 Alpine SS Panzer Recon Crew Set
> >1 LCL Panzer Crewman
> >1 Voyager PE35001 Geramn clasp and clamps.
> >1 Voyager PE35009 Hetzer
> >1 Voyager PE35103 Sd.Kfz 234/4 8 Rad
> >1 Voyager PE35119 Sd.Kfz 234 8 Rad Storage Box's
> >
> >I have it packed and ready to go tomorrow in the
> post.
> >Just give me the word.
> >
> >Also I am in Canada so make sure you put gift on
> the
> >postage.
> >And put 50.00 value.
> >
> >I will send a money order in the box along with the
> >package to reemburst you.

MAY 10... I recieve a phone call from a friend named Ed Spaide. He says he has a trade deal transaction with this gentleman and has been waiting 4 weeks for his kits from Mark Kalb to arrive. To this date still no kits have arrived to Ed.

Once I told him how I do transactions, he changes his adittude real fast and says this.

This was sent to me today. 4.12.07

It is still on, I just have some family issues I am
on. I will still do the trade, I am just swamped .

At about 10:00 am my time this morning I get a email from Steve who frequents here alot to read the forums and he tells me what he is about to say in his own thread following this post.

I have lost ONE HECK OF A TRADE DEAL IF I AM WRONG, BUT I DONT THINK I AM. BEWARE OF THIS GUY TILL I FIND OUT MORE DETAILS.
His name is Mike Kalb.

pzkfwmk6
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 456 Posts
KitMaker Network: 231 Posts
Posted: Saturday, May 12, 2007 - 08:48 PM UTC
Okay all, here's the deal. This morning Jon tells me he has received over 40 e-mails from people on this site wanting more proof. I don't like doing trades across the border because I've been screwed before. But being an honest person I give anyone a chance. When I do a trade with someone I always send my items as soon as the trade is sealed. It's been over a month now with no package, and the only responses are excuses as to why it's not here. Having just purchased items from the same area through an E-bay seller, I know it should only take a week for a package to arrive here.
If there is anyone reading these posts who has done trades with Mike Kalb PLEASE post here as to whether it was good or bad.
I will gladly apologize publicly to Mike, should the items I traded for ever arrive. In the meantime this just reinforces my negative attitude to trades with Canada.
I've done many trades with many people here, on Track-Link, Missing Links, and Hyper-Scale. I would hope those individuals would come forward and have good things to say about me. I have always played fair and appreciate the same.
I encourage all to please post here and relate thier opinions or experiences regarding this situation.
Thanks and regards, Ed Spaide
HeavyArty
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 17,694 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,968 Posts
Posted: Saturday, May 12, 2007 - 10:28 PM UTC
No dealings with this Mike Kalb guy, but blaming the problem on cross-border or Canadian traders, Canada Post, Canada Customs, etc. is bogus. I have traded with Canadians multiple times with no issues and quick service.

The problem is why do you feel the need to air dirty laundry on this site when it has nothing to do with anyone else here on the site? Just seems like whining and a smear campaign to me. To each their own though.
TankRat
Posted: Saturday, May 12, 2007 - 11:18 PM UTC
Are you sure you worded that right?

This quote "The problem is why do you feel the need to air dirty laundry on this site when it has nothing to do with anyone else here on the site? Just seems like whining and a smear campaign to me". To each their own though."

Lets see Steve who is engeee is on this site as a regular , so is Ed who is Pzkpfw6 and Im sure you know me. THATS 3 PPL who come here on a regular basis. I do see where Ed has a bad taste in his mouth for trading across the border. I also agree with you, but to make the last comment , was that needed?

I think I speak for the 3 of us who were lucky enough to see this ahead of time, That our intentions are good in helping others not fall victim to this guy..But then again ...People who make comments like you, make it not worth while,
HeavyArty
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
Posted: Saturday, May 12, 2007 - 11:32 PM UTC
My point is that the deal was/is between you and Mike Kalb and Ed and Mike Kalb. No one else here on the site. As far as I can tell it wasn't made here on this site either. So what does it have to do with this site? It sounds like a private matter to me. Also looks like you are attacking the guy after only 4 days, that sounds pretty quick. His emails look pretty normal and draw no caution flags as I read them either.
TankRat
Posted: Saturday, May 12, 2007 - 11:42 PM UTC
I would agree with you except for 1 problem..Steve aka engeee made a trade with him on this site. He did bring the trade deal offer to me on track links and I am not sure where Ed did his trade.
M-60-A3
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
entire network: 808 Posts
KitMaker Network: 326 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 13, 2007 - 12:13 AM UTC
I for one am glad when people put out a "heads up" in a situation like this. I think on more than one occassion these people move from site to site until they are exposed.
I had a similar situation on T-L where I suspected I had been ripped off. I only posted that people might want to be careful when dealing with a certain individual. My post was deleted. I was politely told by the site administrator, " if you don't like the rules, don't come back".
I was indeed right as I found out from several others they encountered this same individual and were cheated.
Tankrat has not made an accusation, but only put people on alert about possible problems in dealing this guy.
That's what I did, my post was deleted. I wonder if that guy went on to rip off others as well.
For myself, thank you, Tankrat.
I know I will steer clear of this guy until I found out for sure what is going on.
Joe
budinoh
entire network: 7 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 13, 2007 - 04:02 AM UTC
I did one trade with this guy, but it was a year ago. Took me 4 weeks to get the items we traded for but found the postmark thingy showed shipping 3 weeks earlier. Not sure how the post works up there, but I have never had anything take that long to come from Canada. Not sure where that leaves you as far as this deal goes, but as they say, "if it smells like a rat, then".
I trust Ed S as he was a great person to trade with and took a chance with me as my name is Jeff Jones. Makes people shiver when they here that, but the guys around here are very trustworthy from what I have found. Joe Mayer is another of the good guys as well as Mike Taylor. If Ed S says he feels he got ripped off, I would be inclined to believe him.

Just my .02 but I am thankful for the warning.

JJ
pzkfwmk6
Visit this Community
Posted: Sunday, May 13, 2007 - 05:34 AM UTC
Not a problem Gino, for you anyway, as for me, I've lost too much in the past with bad trades "across border". I've never had a problem with trades to Europe, Australia, Asia, or here in the US.

It was not my intention to "air dirty laundry", it was to try to find out if anyone here can vouch good or bad for Mike Kalb. This was not a post to "smear" anyone, it was to try and determine if anyone else has had a problem.

I guess this site works just like the military, where the only way you can say anything is if you have "rank". So since you are a "general" and all that, you'll probably pull some strings and get this deleted. I mean, God forbid anyone outside of the "good ole boy Armorama club" step in here to say something. Oh, and by the way, the initial contact was from a post here thank you very much.
HeavyArty
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
Posted: Sunday, May 13, 2007 - 06:08 AM UTC

Quoted Text

guess this site works just like the military, where the only way you can say anything is if you have "rank". So since you are a "general" and all that, you'll probably pull some strings and get this deleted. I mean, God forbid anyone outside of the "good ole boy Armorama club" step in here to say something. Oh, and by the way, the initial contact was from a post here thank you very much.

Hmm. Guess you don't know me as well as you think. I was simply stating my opinion as you did yours. Armorama rank (which is simply a function of longevity) has nothing to do with it and I have no intention of pulling any strings or anything to get the post deleted or anything else. So calm down and chill out. Maybe if you had stated that this stemmed from an Armorama post, it would have been viewed differently as well.
TankRat
Posted: Sunday, May 13, 2007 - 06:30 AM UTC
DAGNABIT PPL.!!! ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL POINTS MADE!!!! THE CRITICAL THING IS WE STOP THIS GUY! I SENT HIM A EMAIL LAST NIGHT WITH THIS LINK AND NO RESPONCE! WE MUST BE RIGHT! ENOUGH!!!!

The enemy is that way!!!!!!!! Gonna get nowhere fast beefing amongst each other like kids. Dust off yer BDU's and pick up yer rifles, we got work to do..
wildspear
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
entire network: 960 Posts
KitMaker Network: 43 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 13, 2007 - 08:09 AM UTC
Hey all,

Just bumming around the site and saw this thread. I mainly stay over in "Shipwrights" area but if I was thinking about making a trade with some one I would want to know if they were reliable. Just like when we get stuff on e-bay. We check to see if the person were buying from is good to go. All I have to say really is air all the dirty stuff you want and if it affects others then they will pay attention, if it doesn't then they'll move on to the next thread.
pzkfwmk6
Visit this Community
Posted: Sunday, May 13, 2007 - 08:37 AM UTC
JJ, many thanks for the kind words. To me, just the fact that you offered the option of waiting till your package showed before I should send mine, spoke highly to me of your credability. I hope we can do more business again.
As for Mike, I really want nothing more than to get my mail tomorrow and find my package. That way I could publicly apologize on all sites and forums. I wouldn't have said anything to anyone except this time, I stand to lose more monetarily.
Mike, I really hope we can get this resolved because I think we both can help each other with items we want.
MICHAEL9
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 22 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 13, 2007 - 04:23 PM UTC
O.K. I understand what you guys are saying, as for you Ed I am going to send your stuff back insured and air
mail as I do not want my name attached to any wrong doing. As for other people I really cannot help what you do, think, etc etc. Then again I look at it from your guys point of view and yes it looks bad. But I bet this will not end bad for anybody. I am not about to play martyr and try to talk down or any of that. I will make things right and those that have been wronged will be righted. I appologize to anybody I may have upset.

Strength Through Joy!

Mike Kalb
viper29_ca
Visit this Community
New Brunswick, Canada
entire network: 2,247 Posts
KitMaker Network: 718 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 13, 2007 - 05:44 PM UTC
Not to disagree with Ed on his bad experiences in trading to people in Canada. I myself actually trade quite frequently with Tankrat. Him being in the US, and I in Canada, and we have never had a problem.

It may take the better part of 2 weeks for stuff to go one way or the other, but neither of us can influence the US or Canadian Post Offices to work any faster.

Really when it comes right down to it....I usually wait longer for something to come out of the US, then the other person has to wait for stuff coming out of Canada from me to someone in the US.

This even rings true to my suppliers, 2 of which are in the US. One in California, takes about a week, to a week and a couple of days for orders to come from California to Canada's East coast. However another supplier in Texas, whom would actually be closer, min 2 weeks to get stuff from them. And both companies use the same shipping, USPS Air Mail. Meanwhile, I can send something from here on the East Coast of Canada, to Tankrat in Arizona....and he has it in a week most times.

Throw on top of that, a supplier of mine in the Ukraine....whom can get my payment on Friday, and have the product in my hand by the following Friday.

Now which do you think would be easier?? Shipping something from anywhere in the continental US, or shipping all the way from the Ukraine????

Don't get me started on shipping from Russian though!!! LOL.

Anyway, I think most people appreciate a nice heads up on a potentially bad deal, makes no difference whether the deal was made on this site, another site, or in private.

Ask your self, would you rather see a posting like this giving you a heads up on a potentially bad deal, and steer clear of this person??? Or would you rather we said nothing, and you too possibly loose hundred's of dollars on a bad trade????

Think that question answers itself.......
Vic
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 1,697 Posts
KitMaker Network: 237 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 13, 2007 - 07:39 PM UTC
Hi all,

As one of the members that got ripped off by probably the most notorios B D ever to have graced us with his presents, I think any warnings that can be posted about suspect characters the better and on as many sites as possible.
Obviousely there is always the chance it may be false accusations for some personal reason but if the people who said after the event, that they had been worried about the guy in question, before the event, some of us wouldn't have lost our money.
Funny enough a lot of his excuses was the Canadian post being bad.

The guy being accused can always come on and defend himself.

Cheers

Vic
engeee
Visit this Community
Minnesota, United States
entire network: 155 Posts
KitMaker Network: 135 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 13, 2007 - 07:50 PM UTC
Okay gang. let me add my part.

First of all, let me clear the air by stating I am not accusing anyone nor have I been wronged. I will also state that I do feel some of TankRat's concerns seem valid.

Here's the scoop...

I had responded to a post by Mr. Kalb looking for VP, Hornet and Jaguar figures. After conversing with him to find out his interest and what he had to offer. We bartered back and forth on a trade. I won't get into the shopping lists, but the deal was to include a number of resin and OOP kits..the list also included 2 Cyberhobby DAK Tigers.

As some of you know I had been asking around away from the board if anyone was familiar with him, as I had not dealt with him at all. This is where TankRat comes in. I had noticed that Kalb had replied to TankRat's post searching for Tigers. I had dealt with TankRat in the past so I sent him an email asking if he had indeed followed through on a trade with Kalb. It was in this conversation where red flags went off. Apparently Tankrat is also expecting a number of Tigers including Cyberhobby DAK Tigers. He had also informed me of the issues Ed had/or is having with Kalb. Again, I will not accuse, but you have to admit that the odds of having a crate of DAKs is not too likely.

I would also like to add that according to my dealings with Mr. Kalb - he says he has sent my kits as of Friday May 11th here is the email to prove it:

"I sent it this morning. I will receive the tracking
number when i get home from work. I had my girlfriend
send in the package with explicit instructions. If you
have any trouble just e-mail me.
Hers to a wonderful friendship.

Heiliege ,
Michael Kalb"

A few sidenotes:

As of today Monday, May 14th I still do not have the tracking number.

I am not home nor in the office, but am able to check my email. The scariest part of this is that I have also sent the package going to him to the mailroom already too. (I may try to see if I can still catch it in the mailroom if it's not too late)

When you search this site he is under the call sign MICHAEL9 and all of his posts seem fine and in order. In fact he even chimed in on one of Roy's posts about Ken Meyers.

I'd love to step up and follow this with a shinning post stating that the package arrived and all kits were there and in perfect order thus erasing any doubt about Mr. Kalb.

Let's keep our fingers crossed and hopefully look forward to more good news to come.

Thanks,
steve

engeee
TankRat
Posted: Sunday, May 13, 2007 - 08:44 PM UTC
NO WIN SITUATION! It is beginning to look as if I was in the wrong and lost my rear-end on this one. There is always someone in most threads like this who have to go and show a negative side to what is a possible positive side. In this case its all positive. The so called smear campaigne worked, but at a deep price to pay!!! There is a possible loss and respect in friendship across the board, trade deals gone sour, fingers pointed, accusation made that have hurt reputations. but in conclusion. Mr Mike Kalb steeped forward and emailed me to say his trade deal with Ed is moving forward and he see's why we are worried and posted these fact. I in return am saying sorry to Mr Kalb for being in the wrong ahead of time if STEVE & ED recieve thier end of the trade deals. Mr Kalb I AM VERY SORRY SIR! And to me the loss of the trade deal we had is worth keeping the friends I have and the customer base who trust me and keep coming back due to knowing that I take care of them anyway I can. Opinions and Information do matter on this site to keep all informed and updated. I feel because of my post and knowing the chance of making a [auto-censored] of myself I have brought 4 ppl togeather to communicate and resolve a major situation at hand. And if all are man enough to at least admit to our faults open or not then what I did was worth while and effective example for others to try.

Mr Kalb thank you for emailing me with a update and reasons why sir and most of all, thank you for responding here on this thread.
zavod112
entire network: 10 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 13, 2007 - 10:00 PM UTC
Hey Tankrat has owed me kits for three months. I don't think he ever plans to send them to me. It is strange he is here crying about getting stung when he has stung others. I have traded with Ed Spaide recently and had no problems. I will steer clear of tankrat from now on, and maybe someday he will send me my stuff.

Brian
TankRat
Posted: Sunday, May 13, 2007 - 10:28 PM UTC
Mr Brian your opening up a can worms that will cause a big embarrasement. to you. would you like to have all our conversations opened to the public about this anubis problem? I will be more than happy to tell my side of this story and post our emails and skype conversations on here? Oh gawd here goes the drama and bringing names into this that dont need to be brought in. Ya know Brian I think our problem needs to resolved by a Judges decision..I dont think this will never end till it is.The problem we have with each other is not just about a trade deal. I would say this is a corporate legal matter that I can see needs to be resolved...BTW my ebay and regular customers who buy from me and post here would also say other wise sir. So you tell me how would you like to do this.
zavod112
Posted: Sunday, May 13, 2007 - 11:47 PM UTC
What you owe me is what you owe me, just send it out. I know you like to air laundry in public, so go do what you usually do. Leopards don't change their spots. Just be man enough to send me what you owe me. I know you live in your litle world down there, and have me as the villan but you are the one that never sent me what you owe me. I don't care about all your ebay garbage, just send me my stuff. If you need a judge to tell you to send the items to me then go do it. All I know is you don't keep your word, you never have and probably never will. I'm sorry to the good people here on Armorama to be involved with the aptly named tankrat. and myself. I really didn't have any desire to have this go on here but with tankrat this is a trend that sems to go on all the time with him. I'm just saying beware of who you deal with. If you see someone with constant trouble on various websites look out. I apologize to the real builders who are trying to find info and find themselves involved with a petty argument.

Thanks,

Darktrooper
Visit this Community
Delaware, United States
entire network: 581 Posts
KitMaker Network: 146 Posts
Posted: Monday, May 14, 2007 - 12:02 AM UTC
I've watched this thread and have noted a few things.

I think it would be a good idea if you are gonna trade with someone to ask for references from people they have traded with previously to prevent getting burned. Or start a thread asking if anyone has traded with so and so before.

Keep problems to PM's and emails before starting a thread on being burned if you arent sure. Then make a post when you are SURE you are being burned. Remember what happens when you assume, it makes an A$$ out of U and ME.

And Lastly
Those that live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.
TankRat
Posted: Monday, May 14, 2007 - 12:35 AM UTC
Brian I keep transaction and emails due to this and ppl like you who made me lern my lesson the hard way while getting my feet on the ground and going. There is only one person on armarama who has a problem (issue) with me out of 122 trade deals and 320 transaction with me. No your not getting the kits. As far as how I felt about you then or now has not been broadcasted on armorama till now and YOU brought it up. Yea I do need a judge to tell me to send you what I feel I dont owe you anymore. There are enough ppl who can step forward and say different. 2 People already have. I am not going to ask ppl to step forward and say anything to prove this , You feel you need anything outta my rawhide its gonna take a miracle and a judge to get it.. Till then except your losses like I have. There are ppl who saw this and emailed me dying to have a say so in this and I am telling them to stay out of this. Im not in the mood to display our differences in a drama case that will resolve nothing on here except to make matters worse. Im one stubborn S.O.B with a attitude problem. I'll let the community decide anything further. I too apologize to the public for seeing this and becoming involved. But as far as I am concerned its not worth the typeing to go any further in this matter. I'll end up discrediting my self anyfurther than i have already done and bringing ppl in here that dont need the drama. If any other post is posted here its due to that person volunteering the info at no request from me.
MICHAEL9
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 22 Posts
Posted: Monday, May 14, 2007 - 12:39 AM UTC
I just want to say that I DO NOT HOLD A GRUDGE and in following I think those who spoke of me had a right to think otherwise. But I also would like to say that being negative ( Ed and Jon this isnt aimed at you)
has it's own consequences, of which I am not going to any lengths to mention. As Jon said be a man and own up to what you do. I would also like to say to all who posted threads here relax it is a hobby and I know
we all have a lot of money involved in this, but again there is way more stuff to get angry about.
I hope this matter is settled and everyone have a good build. As for Ed and Jon please no appologies
as you were just asking for reference and stuff got out of hand.

Strength through Joy !

Michael A. Kalb
zavod112
Posted: Monday, May 14, 2007 - 12:56 AM UTC
Well, at least you admitted that you owed it to me at one time and now you decided not to send it to me. It's good for everyone here to know that you are a SOB with an attitude problem. I couldn't have said it better, now we all agree on something. Your description of your personality is dead on. Thanks for at least fesing up to screwing me on these kits. I couldn't care less about the hundreds that love you and trade with you here and on ebay. You won't send me the kits that you owe me, thats all that matters to me. I know your not trading on Missing Lynx because your banned. I feel somewhat vindicated by your own admissions. At least I can stop looking in the mail for the kits. Maybe all those who were going to come to your defense will think twice now that you admitted you screwed me over. Besides I still talk to all those guys, so I'd be real curious who is going to come to your defense.
 _GOTOTOP