_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade: Trade Only
For those looking to trade kits or items only.
AM items for Trade - Aber, Fruil, Jordi Rubio
jrnelson
Visit this Community
Iowa, United States
entire network: 719 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 - 01:55 AM UTC
Hey all,

Items for Trade:

Aber Etch:
PzKpfw IV H/J Brummbar (Schurtzen) Aber Number 35A07 These are not the mesh schurtzen but the solid plate kind

Tiger I E Early Version (for Italeri, Academy or Tamiya kit) Aber Number 35014. Set 35014 has been opened for inspection only - none has been used - very extensive set.

Tiger I E Late Version (for Italeri, Academy or Tamiya kit) Aber Number 35015 - as per Aber's usual insanity, this is again a very extensive set.

Jordi Rubio Barrels:

(2 of these) StuH III G (10.5 cm Howitzer version of StuG IIIG) Jordi Rubio number TG-43, Includes "Saukopf Mantlet", barrel and muzzlebreak. Both of these have been opened for inspection only - all parts are there.

PzKpfw IV F2, Jordi Rubio number TG-41, This is the single baffle muzzle break barrel that changed the designation from F1 to F2 on the PzKpfw IV F version.

Fruil tracks:

The Fruil tracks for the Dragon "Ferdinand"

I also have several sets of tracks that came with various kits. I am not going to use any of these - I use Fruils almost exclusively.

Tamiya PzKpfw IV tracks - rubber band style that came in the PzKpfw IV H early kit. As rubberband style tracks go, these look really good.

Dragon StuG IV early tracks - these are plastic individual link tracks. They look nice and will work on any PzKpfw IV chassied vehicle. Still on sprues.

Tamiya Tiger I tracks - thses are plastic individual link tracks. They came in the Tiger I Mid version kit. I was surprised at how detailed they are. I almost thought twice about using Fruils on the kit - but in the end the Fruils won out and these gotta go. Still on sprues.

What I am specifically looking for:

Fruil tracks - ALT-27 Late war PzKpfw IV set

Aber Etch Set 35008 - PzKpfw IV F1/F2 detail set

Aber Etch Set 35A06 - Turret Skirts for PzKpfw IV kits

Eduard Etch Set 35604 - PzKpfw IV J Mesh Schurtzen for DML kit 6080

Eduard Etch Set 35551 - PzKpfw Turret Schurtzen (Fits both Tamiya and DML kits) These would sub for the Aber turret schurtzen sets 35A06 above

If you don't have anything that I am specifically looking for, thats cool. I would be willing to listen to any other trade proposals that come my way. As long as the retail value is roughly similar - I'd have no problem with a trade for something that isn't specifically on my "wants" list.

Thanks a ton for looking!

Jeff
 _GOTOTOP