Buy, Sell or Trade: Selling: Armor
Armor kits for sale by poster.
Tank Tracks.
Cyclops2567
entire network: 5 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 01, 2007 - 10:23 PM UTC
Hi Guys,
I am looking for 'elastic band' one piece tank tracks. These are for Panzer 1's and any other of the early German tanks.
The plastic tracks supplied with kits I find tedious and boring and a complete waste of time. Most of the supplied tracks are fairly poor and I'm certainly not shelling out the cost of the kit for Friuls.
The whole 'Track thing' smacks of the Kings New Clothes to me. If anyone knows where I can buy one piece tracks I would appreciate the info.
If anyone has any tracks for sale mail me please :-
[email protected]
P.S.
I will be buying a Dicker Max kit and I will be buying Trumpeter for the above reasons Dragon please note.
Many thanks,
Chris Ferris
Sabot
entire network: 12,596 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,557 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 - 01:00 AM UTC
I have a set of the vinyl tracks that came with my Italeri Panzer 1 Ausf B. I would be happy to trade them for your individual track links. Keep in mind that the Panzer 1 B had a longer hull than the Panzer 1 A if you plan on using them on a Dragon Ausf A.
jlreyes18
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 7 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 - 06:41 AM UTC
Hi My friend,
I have some elastic tracks that I would be happy to exchange by hard plastic ones:

Tamita Wespe (any from Panzer II will fix)
Tamiya Marder III (idem from Pz38)
Tamiya Panther G steel wheels
Tamiya T-34/76 model 43 (4 of them)
Tamiya Stuart M3
Tamiya Stuart M5
Tamiya Stuart M8
Tamiya Sherman M4A3
Tamiya Sherman Jumbo
Italery Panther D
Tamiya Flakwirling (any Pz IV)
Tamiya 251/1 Hanomag (2 pieces)

Please let me know if you are interested in any, I supossed we pay the shipping for each other right?

I gonna check if I have any other

Regards
jlreyes18
[email protected]

Quoted Text

Hi Guys,
I am looking for 'elastic band' one piece tank tracks. These are for Panzer 1's and any other of the early German tanks.
The plastic tracks supplied with kits I find tedious and boring and a complete waste of time. Most of the supplied tracks are fairly poor and I'm certainly not shelling out the cost of the kit for Friuls.
The whole 'Track thing' smacks of the Kings New Clothes to me. If anyone knows where I can buy one piece tracks I would appreciate the info.
If anyone has any tracks for sale mail me please :-
[email protected]
P.S.
I will be buying a Dicker Max kit and I will be buying Trumpeter for the above reasons Dragon please note.
Many thanks,
Chris Ferris

_GOTOTOP