_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: The Union Jack Club
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
Many thanks to all from EMMC
MTDriver
Visit this Community
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
entire network: 119 Posts
KitMaker Network: 66 Posts
Posted: Monday, April 23, 2007 - 12:55 AM UTC
Hi,just a few words to express East Midlands Model Clubs thanks to everybody who supported the Hinckley show and made it the success it was.It was a great day yet again with some really fine models in the comps and on the club tables,yet more inspiration for me and others to strive for that great model.Managed to stick to my budget,though temptation nearly got the better of me,noticed that many succumbed to their addiction.Hope to see you again next year,and once more,many thanks to the clubs,traders and modelling public for making a great show.
Regards....Dave.
mark197205
Visit this Community
entire network: 1,593 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Monday, April 23, 2007 - 05:18 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Hi,just a few words to express East Midlands Model Clubs thanks to everybody who supported the Hinckley show and made it the success it was.It was a great day yet again with some really fine models in the comps and on the club tables,yet more inspiration for me and others to strive for that great model.Managed to stick to my budget,though temptation nearly got the better of me,noticed that many succumbed to their addiction.Hope to see you again next year,and once more,many thanks to the clubs,traders and modelling public for making a great show.
Regards....Dave.

Amen to that Dave, and you promised not to mention my spending spree!
MTDriver
Visit this Community
entire network: 119 Posts
KitMaker Network: 66 Posts
Posted: Monday, April 23, 2007 - 11:04 AM UTC
Hi Mark,not had my 'hush' money yet!How did you manage to get it all past SWMBO?
Dave.
mark197205
Visit this Community
entire network: 1,593 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Monday, April 23, 2007 - 07:28 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Hi Mark,not had my 'hush' money yet!How did you manage to get it all past SWMBO?
Dave.

You want hush money too? can we come to some arrangement?..
 _GOTOTOP