_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: Kaki Model Malaysia
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
New Online Retailer-History On Display
HauntedTank
Visit this Community
Georgetown, Malaysia
entire network: 175 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 - 09:04 PM UTC
Dear All,

After some tweeking with the checkout HISTORY ON DISPLAY is operational and ready to take orders. Do take a look:

http://www.historyondisplay.com/zencart/

According to John who operates the store prices are approximately 25% lower than other online retailers and Malaysian customers will enjoy a further 5% off. You only have to mention once that you come with my recommendation and you will be placed in a prefered customer list. One interactive aspect of the site is you can also write reviews of the kits you purchased.

I came to know and have become firm friends with Rhode Island based, John during the course of what I do. He has went out on a limb to help me out before and you may have noticed I mentioned him in my New Year acknowledgements in SMM. The bulk of my restock are purchased from him and so are my clients' commissioned kits which he sends direct to me. He understands that overseas customers have high shipping costs to contend with and he has been obliging enough to help me save by packing sensibly and keeping the weight sensitive air parcel light. You may let him know your shipping preference like helping you cut tax cost etc. Mine is to request he discards what I feel unnecessary to include. No other online retailer has been able to do this for me.

History On Display carries mostly military figures, armor and aftermarket upgrades and will be adding more based on the demand. If there's anything you would like to see listed or would like to get as a pre order just let John know.

Cheers
Patrick
 _GOTOTOP