Grumpyoldman
Staff MemberConsigliere
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 15,338 Posts
KitMaker Network: 5,072 Posts
Posted: Sunday, April 08, 2007 - 03:09 AM UTC
Yes, the NJHMA - that's the "New Jesrsey Historical Miniatures Association" is having their show on Sunday April 22, 2007.

A Scale Model, Figure, and Toy Soldier Exhibition & Competition.
Judging is the OPEN SYSTEM with catetgories in the Open for Figures, and Models. There is also a category for the "Painter" where just the stock figure painting is judged. A Novice Category for those who have never entered an NJHMA Contest before, a Junior for those under 16, and a Toy Soldier Category, where they are judged on their presentation.

Special awards will include "Classis Sherman", Viet Nam, Maritime Figure, WWI Infantry Figure, WWII Eighth Air Force, and many more.

PLACE: The same place as MosquitoCon 2007, so if you made it there, you can find it again. Wayne (NJ) Police Athletic League (PAL) Hall just off of Route 23, about a mile or so north of Route 80 (take the 1st exit).

Hours: Opens to public at 10 AM, Awards at 4 PM.
Admission: General-$8.00, NJHMA Members- FREE, Kids 6-12 $4.00, Under 6- Free (just like the members!!!) Contest Entry Fee= $4.00 unlimited.

For more info Contact : NJHMA(at) Hotmail (DOT) Com. And I assume you can figure out what to remove and add to that email address.
Grumpyoldman
Staff MemberConsigliere
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
Posted: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 - 07:38 PM UTC
Shameless bump.
Tarok
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
entire network: 10,889 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,373 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 - 01:01 AM UTC
Sounds like another exciting NJHMA show. I trust we'll be receiving your show report over on HF? (shameless plug )
Grumpyoldman
Staff MemberConsigliere
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
Posted: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 - 07:14 AM UTC
There is a good possibility that I will be missing this show, due to being out of state.
But hopefully tomorrow I'll get a chance to write up the IPMS show.
I'm too brain dead tonight to do it.
 _GOTOTOP