_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General: AMPS
Topics about AMPS (Armor Model and Preservation Society).
Next Boresight Issue cover
tankmodeler
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 3,123 Posts
KitMaker Network: 330 Posts
Posted: Sunday, April 01, 2007 - 10:50 PM UTC
For those of you keeping count and having looked at the Styker issue cover and thought, "Hey, that issue is V15N3, where's issue 2?" Well, part of the Styker deal is that we are sending two issues out at once. Below is the cover for V15N2 and it is a great issue.

Not only is this not an attempt to catch up on schedule, but the Stryker issue is actually out ahead of schedule! That's right, after a long while, Boresight is actually ahead of schedule and I aim to keep it that way. I am working hard to make sure that Boresight is ready to be mailed the first week of the first month on the cover. It's a volunteer organisation and sometimes work and family preclude spending time on a hobby activity, but I hope that by being ahead of schedule, I'll be able to have an issue "in the can" in case time gets short for "real world" reasons.

But this will require that we have material to print and I am very close to the bottom of the pile, right now. Articles will be published whether from members or non-members. Non-members will get a free copy of the magazine that includes their article. If you want to hone your writing skills, submit an article to me and I'll not only guarantee to print it, but will help you whip it into shape to the best of my ability.

Email me at the address below and I'll pass on the minimal format requirements to submit to Boresight.

Paul

_GOTOTOP