_GOTOBOTTOM
Tools & Supplies
Discussions on the latest and greatest tools, glues, and gadgets.
Hosted by Matt Leese
Online source for Plastruct
drumthumper
Visit this Community
Kansas, United States
entire network: 392 Posts
KitMaker Network: 159 Posts
Posted: Thursday, March 15, 2007 - 03:11 PM UTC
Can anyone recommend a good online source for the Plastruct range of styrene strip and rod. I know Evergreen is the most readily available, but Plastruct's quality is above reproach!

Thanks,
Mike Kirchoff
Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 6,705 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,084 Posts
Posted: Thursday, March 15, 2007 - 03:20 PM UTC
Ahoy, Mike!
I know that you can order direct through Plastruct, mate...they have a great Online catalog...take a look HERE!
~Gunny
straightedge
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
entire network: 1,352 Posts
KitMaker Network: 571 Posts
Posted: Thursday, March 29, 2007 - 08:43 PM UTC
Hello Mike I bought a lot from this place called Hobbylinc.com for my supplies when I was looking for my supplies back then they had the best prices, but who knows now, if you can find better prices now then go with it.

They got about everything under the sun in big supplies, they sell just about every kind of plastic made even your brass & copper products and even go into model handling, but it has been a year sense I have needed anything from them so I don't know what their prices are now.
Best Regards
Kerry
madmike
Visit this Community
entire network: 31 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 - 10:43 PM UTC
Does anybody know if they sell starter/mixed packs with little bits of different size strip/sheet/tube etc.

I have looked on the site and searched but cant seem to find anyhting.

I dont want to have to buy lots of different A5 sheets which I will never use up.

Thank you if you can help.
FichtenFoo
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 329 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 - 11:40 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Hello Mike I bought a lot from this place called Hobbylinc.com for my supplies when I was looking for my supplies back then they had the best prices, but who knows now, if you can find better prices now then go with it.

They got about everything under the sun in big supplies, they sell just about every kind of plastic made even your brass & copper products and even go into model handling, but it has been a year sense I have needed anything from them so I don't know what their prices are now.
Best Regards
Kerry

I agree... I've purchased from them several times with great results. Highly recommended.
 _GOTOTOP