TV, Movies, and Games
Talk about TV, Movies, Gaming or anything entertainment related.
Salute!! any combat flight simmers out here?
bounce19712
entire network: 80 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 - 01:00 PM UTC
I'm a hardcore gamer without a doubt....I've just departed from the Battlefield 2 for PC game after 2 years of playing....(truly a pretty game but arcadish flight models, and it's made by EA)

before that it was Combat flight Simulator 2, Lockon, Il2 , pacific fighters, Nascar Papy 2003,

I'm looking forward to the new Ubisoft/ maddox game Battle of Britain coming soon....playing Armed Assault now.....

and I'm interested in finding a combative Team...that needs another wingie.....

check six

Bounce
ModlrMike
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
entire network: 714 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 - 08:20 AM UTC
I love flight sims, but I'm too busy to play much these days. I'll keep the invitation in mind.
Sabot
entire network: 12,596 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,557 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 - 08:58 AM UTC
Once upon a time, I was hooked on Fighter Ace 2.0 and then 2.5 back when it was hosted on Microsoft's Zone. I've flown CFS2 back then as well, but have not touched it in a while. I do have CFS3 loaded on this laptop and have been known to grab the stick and take to the skies for a quick mission. I am a long way from being the feared fighter pilot I was in 2001 though.
USArmy2534
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 2,716 Posts
KitMaker Network: 531 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 - 09:47 AM UTC
I stick to mostly FPS, but my first loves were flight sims and I still go back to them.

I love Longbow 2, USAF, and Falcon 2.0 (though that is a bit too in depth for me). Janes had a great way of making a player feeling really into it, accurately, but not going over the top. An the campaign generators are by far the best I've seen yet.

Can't forget ATF and USNF when the graphics weren't any better. Gotta love the ability to fly 40 aircraft.

Jeff