_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General: Advice on...
Need some general advice? Place it here.
Spitfiremk11 1/48 (no instructions)
SpiderM
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
entire network: 4 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 2003 - 06:12 AM UTC
Hi all

Well as the title states i have no instructions for building aircraft , yes i have been modelling for a while and can build most of it from experiance however the cockpit is giving me some problems ...Q1 does anyone know where i can obtain the instructions for this aircraft ..its a Monogram Spitfire MK 11 (2)
Q2 . if no luck in finding instructions can someone talk me through putting cockpit together as the im having difficulties (I can fit instruments, seat and head rest parts fine just cant put the floor in and cant seem to find fittings for rudder pedals and control stick =(

If anyone can help i would be very greatfull :-)
Sabot
entire network: 12,596 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,557 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 2003 - 08:16 AM UTC
It should still be available from Revell-monogram.com. Go to their website and see. If not, I have this kit somewhere and can scan the directions.
SpiderM
Visit this Community
Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 2003 - 12:44 PM UTC
Hey Sabot

Thanks for the quick reply!! Ive checked the site but they dont have them ....I got this kit from a friend (seems very old ......i mean the kit lol:-) ) and eh well i even tried mising parts but no luck ......if you could scan the directions i would be very happy friend

if this is possible my Email is [email protected]

if not thanks for the help anyway
Sabot
entire network: 12,596 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,557 Posts
Posted: Sunday, March 09, 2003 - 04:35 AM UTC
Sorry it took me so long to respond, I post on many forums and I forgot where the person asked me.
I'm scanning now and you should have them today. I'm getting old and have a bad case of CRS (Can't Remember Squat).
SpiderM
Visit this Community
Posted: Monday, March 10, 2003 - 06:40 PM UTC
Many Thanks Major

The help is much appreciated ...i will post some pics of the job so far soon (never done it before)

Maybe when you see them you can give me a few good pointers .... :-)

Thanks again for youre help

Mike
 _GOTOTOP