LF Fruil T-35, T-34, and KV tracks
TacFireGuru
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
entire network: 3,770 Posts
KitMaker Network: 747 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 26, 2007 - 06:38 AM UTC
Hey all,

I'm hoping someone (or several someone's) out there have a set or sets of Fruilmodel indy links for the T-35, the T-34 (/85 and/or /76), and for the KV's. I have nothing to trade, so this would be my buying it/them from you.

I am aware of the current retail value...of which, at this time I am not willing to spend. IF you have any of the aforementioned sets, and are willing to part with them for a reasonable cost, please let me know. Were I to pay retail, honestly, I'd go to one of the online stores and get that which I need. I'm just hoping someone out in Armorama-land has a set or two that they've realized are only keeping shelf space.

Let me know!

Many thanks in advanced!

Mike
TacFireGuru
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
Posted: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 - 07:49 AM UTC
By the way, the price range I am looking for is what Chesapeake offers....roughly $30 a set plus shipping. I'd be just as happy to give YOU the $$ as a company......

If you have 'em, let me know.

Mike
TacFireGuru
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
Posted: Saturday, March 03, 2007 - 02:30 AM UTC
Update: I've corresponded with Chesapeake.....seems that's the way I'm going to go. He has the T-34 and T-35 sets in stock at $30 each. Shipping to Colorado is only $4.00. With that, there is an indication that prices may go up in the near future. IF you're looking for (the cheapest Fruils I've found) them, now may be the time to "hunker down" and get 'em.......'member the day's when they were only $25?

Anyhow, thanks for those that took a gander at my request.

Gotta trackie-thingie to work on and a couple of reviews.

Mike
 _GOTOTOP