Shows and events in North America.
AMFS 2007 Pictures
pzcreations
Visit this Community
Georgia, United States
entire network: 2,106 Posts
KitMaker Network: 858 Posts
Posted: Saturday, February 24, 2007 - 04:44 AM UTC
Thought Id share the photos I took at this weekends figure show in Attlanta. Though its a figure show, there are many more models besides figures...tanks, planes, chics. etc..... enjoy!
http://scififantasymodels.fotopic.net/c1217483.html
Grumpyoldman
Staff MemberConsigliere
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 15,338 Posts
KitMaker Network: 5,072 Posts
Posted: Saturday, February 24, 2007 - 10:59 PM UTC
Thanks, I enjoyed the photos.
Kelley
Visit this Community
Georgia, United States
entire network: 1,966 Posts
KitMaker Network: 297 Posts
Posted: Saturday, February 24, 2007 - 11:21 PM UTC
Nice pics Tim thanks for posting. It was nice to see you again even if was just very briefly. Your Sturmtiger and Minenraumer (sp?) looked good, how did you do in the comp??

There was some fantastic stuff on display. I brought my camera as well but right after I saw you and Vince I ran in to another friend who had just purchased a new Canon camera a couple of days before the show, 10 megapixels! He was taking photos of just about everything so he told me he'd burn a CD for me, so I just enjoyed looking at all the great looking figs and other kits. My wife was proud of me because I actually came home empty handed. (though I did see a few things I'll probably eventually order. )

Cheers,
Mike
MLD
Visit this Community
Vermont, United States
entire network: 3,569 Posts
KitMaker Network: 684 Posts
Posted: Sunday, February 25, 2007 - 04:40 AM UTC
Any word on how the Klan hanging dio was received?

I dont know the story behind who made it or why..
but like many dios of the holocaust or executions it is certainly going to strike a nerve or two.

Mike
louieT
Visit this Community
Alabama, United States
entire network: 2 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Sunday, February 25, 2007 - 10:12 PM UTC
Mr. Sloan,

Thanks for the pictures from the Atlanta Show.
The Mad Hatter and 25mm historical figures were my enteries in the show.

Thanks,

Sean Tobin
pzcreations
Visit this Community
Georgia, United States
entire network: 2,106 Posts
KitMaker Network: 858 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 26, 2007 - 08:05 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Any word on how the Klan hanging dio was received?

I dont know the story behind who made it or why..
but like many dios of the holocaust or executions it is certainly going to strike a nerve or two.

Mike

Hey , thanks for the replies guys. It was a wonderful show. There was certainly a huge turn out and lots of entries. It was impossible to take pictures of everything.
Mike ..sure was nice seein ya, how about the next Hobbytown contest in march? Thanks for the compliments one the armor entries..the Minenraumer.earned me a silver award, I also had some female figures entered, the Ninja Warrior and Countess Karnstein...received a silver for the Ninja. Overall I was happy.

The Klan Hanging dio was certainly a surprise. It was very bold whomever made it, and I myself really was impressed with it. Living here in the heart of the south,it really is a part of our history. As for the "gossip" on it, I didnt hear any, and I doubt many would have complained,if any.

Sean! Your entire collection was most impressive! Man those were some great figures! My fiance loved them as well, especially the Mad Hatter. That was really creative for the base usinga real tea cup too.
 _GOTOTOP