Large Scale AC for Sale
Ostketten
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
entire network: 111 Posts
KitMaker Network: 25 Posts
Posted: Thursday, February 22, 2007 - 04:51 AM UTC
Hi Everyone,

Here's a couple large scale AC I'm offering for sale. A few words first, I prefer a Money Order for payment, buyer to pay actual shipping. All kits have been inventoried and to the best of my knowledge have all parts present. Kits are unstarted, unless noted otherwise. I have done my best to accurately represent these kits. Where parts are off the sprue or assembly started, parts are removed cleanly and assembly is of a high quality. Now, here are the kits!

Hasegawa 1/32 #08058 Fi 156c Storch Includes Wydawnictow Militaria #68 Vol. 1 on the Storch, and another magazine with a build article for the Revell version. Some parts off the sprue, figure halves assembled and engine block started $40

Airfix 1/24 #16001 Focke Wulf FW 190A/F some parts loose in box, received kit like that $40

Airfix 1/24 #18002 Junkers JU87 B-2 Stuka some parts loose in box, received kit like that $50

Contact me interested in anything. First come first serve.

Thanks for looking!

Matt
panzerfaust@(NOTTREALLY)achtungpanzer.every1.net
remove *NOTREALLY*
Ostketten
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
entire network: 111 Posts
KitMaker Network: 25 Posts
Posted: Friday, February 23, 2007 - 07:12 PM UTC
The following it is spoken for:

Hasegawa 1/32 #08058 Fi 156c Storch Includes Wydawnictow Militaria #68 Vol. 1 on the Storch, and another magazine with a build article for the Revell version. Some parts off the sprue, figure halves assembled and engine block started $40

Thanks again for looking!
 _GOTOTOP