_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
email trouble with yahoo,aol,comcast
Ray28
Visit this Community
Hong Kong S.A.R. / 繁體
entire network: 209 Posts
KitMaker Network: 63 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 - 11:33 PM UTC
email trouble with yahoo,aol,comcast

Dear Armoramaers:

We have engaged a lot of trouble on customer reply email during the last few months. Certain ISP provider reject our reply or message to you whenever any trouble occurs. This makes some of our customers feel we have not reply on time. For one case, we have reply over 12 times for a single email request.

Also, a lot junk email always make us difficult to sort out the inbound customer request/email. Sometimes, it is possible to wrongly delete the customer email because the name and content so similar.

After several months of work, we have now improve our web site function to include "My Request" services working like a small scale request tracking function. Every request will be mirror to email for copy function and retained in our system until the request is completed.

In case of our email is blocked by your ISP, the reply message may not go into your mailbox, we will have a PM leave in your "My Account". Or when you sign up/browse our web site, you will see a message "We have message for you". Just click the link and you will see our reply or go to My Account -> My Request for latest update on your request.

We have just roll out the services to the web site and it would be glad if any ARCer can resubmit your request to us if we have not reply to you more than 7 days.

As the system is newly deployed, it would probably have some error. But we sure it will help to improve our customer services in the future. If you have any comments, please let us know.

Regards
Raymond Chung
LuckyModel.com
mauserman
Visit this Community
Maryland, United States
entire network: 1,183 Posts
KitMaker Network: 496 Posts
Posted: Saturday, February 24, 2007 - 07:00 PM UTC
Thanks for the info. I have been trying to contact your company about a missing order and have gotten no responses. I just tried your new request feature so hopefully this will help in finding my missing package.
Ray28
Visit this Community
Hong Kong S.A.R. / 繁體
Posted: Saturday, February 24, 2007 - 07:14 PM UTC
Dear Cary Walker,

Response send. If not received in email box, you can go to My Account and you will receive the response with assocated services request ticket#

Hope this features can minimize the communication problem.

Regards
Raymond
Sabot
entire network: 12,596 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,557 Posts
Posted: Saturday, February 24, 2007 - 07:29 PM UTC
Raymond, if you post the e-mail address that you use to communicate with buyers, they can easily add you to their "safe" list in their address book. That will greatly increase the chances that your mail will get through.
mauserman
Visit this Community
Maryland, United States
Posted: Saturday, February 24, 2007 - 08:30 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Dear Cary Walker,

Response send. If not received in email box, you can go to My Account and you will receive the response with assocated services request ticket#

Hope this features can minimize the communication problem.

Regards
Raymond

Thank you Raymond for your quick response. That is the kind of service I have come to expect from your company. I have also responded via your website.
Ray28
Visit this Community
Hong Kong S.A.R. / 繁體
Posted: Saturday, February 24, 2007 - 08:58 PM UTC
Dear Robin,

Thanks for your help. However, our trouble is more serious. Since someone use our domain (luckymodel.com) to send SPAM mail, therefore, many ISP has setup the block list to send all inbound mail from our mail system. Therefore, the email does not even come to your email box. Aol.com is one of them.

Therefore, it is safe to send all reply to "My Account"->My Request, if you don't receive our reply within 3 days.

Regards
Raymond
mauserman
Visit this Community
Maryland, United States
Posted: Saturday, March 03, 2007 - 02:03 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Thanks for the info. I have been trying to contact your company about a missing order and have gotten no responses. I just tried your new request feature so hopefully this will help in finding my missing package.

Just to put this to rest, Raymond and I agreed to wait until this weekend to see if my package showed up. This morning, my wife went to the post office to find out about a package that she was supposed to have delivered last week. She came out with not only her package, but also with the one that I had ordered from Raymond. It seems that they had recieved it on 2/15 but for whatever reason just held onto it! ARGH!

So thank you Raymond for your help. I think your new messaging systems works great.
 _GOTOTOP