_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Howdy Ya'll!
bounce19712
entire network: 80 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 - 08:59 AM UTC
so I collected a bunch of 1:32 and 1:35 Helicopters a few years ago and put them away for when I begin fatherhood....lol....

that time has come finally and so i looked around the internet for a motivational site to share photos and get excited about modelling again....

and boy did I find a great one!

a bit about myself: I'm 35 , married for 2 years, live in Central Florida currently.....

hehehe..check this out...when I was around 8 years old my Dad would pick me up for weekend visits (divorced parents)...and we would hit Kmart or the Hobby shop and buy like 5 or 6 models that I would sling together over the weekend....ahhh those were the days.....unfortunately...those models I built, and continued to build up until early teens always ended up encountering intense and overwhelming enemy fire in the backyard and ended up a black column of smoke.....

well...I'm over the pyro phase now...and look forward to investing some time into each model..above and beyond the call...for added realism and what not....

keep your powder dry gentlemenn!!

Bounce
MiG-17
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 123 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 - 02:01 PM UTC
Bounce- You have come to the right place! Welcome to the Big-A.! Lots of nice people here from all over the world ! So jump in and have fun !! Cheers-

Rob-

MiG-17
redshirt
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 270 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 - 02:55 PM UTC
Hi hope you enjoy the site as much as I do!
TreadHead
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
entire network: 5,000 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,210 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 - 06:19 PM UTC
Howdy bounce19712 {careful, that's my line }

So, you want to build some helo kits huh? Well, you couldn't have come to a better place. You did indeed "find a great one".

A couple of names come immediately to mind when I think of talented and helpful helo builders around here and that would be our good mother, and of course HeavyArty. There are of course many more menbers here who will line up to help you, but I thought I'd just name-drop those two for ya, so I don't go getting 'dry mouth' or something by rattling off the names of all the talented people around here

again, welcome.

Tread.

Oh, glad your "pyro" days are behind ya......
 _GOTOTOP