Hosted by Matt Leese
Badger Compressor
jvazquez
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
entire network: 857 Posts
KitMaker Network: 38 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 - 06:51 PM UTC
Sorry that I don't have the model name or number on me (at work now) but I have a Badger compressor that I use that has no power switch so it must be plugged in to be on and unplugged to be off and doesn't have any visible way to adjust the pressure. Heres my questions though, even though I can't see a way to do it, can I adjust the device to lower the pressure? Silly question I know, but right now its all I have, can't afford one of the more high end compressors, and my camo work would be greatly improved if I could just get the pressure down.

Thanks
Bigskip
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
entire network: 2,487 Posts
KitMaker Network: 464 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 - 06:57 PM UTC
James

I'll only reply to one of these.

A lot of places will sell a combined moisture trap/pressure regulator for compressors. I don't know of one in the states, but these people do such a beastie in the UK.

HTH

Andy
Halfyank
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
entire network: 5,221 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,983 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 - 10:45 PM UTC
If there is a store near you called Harbor Freight they sell a combination water trap, pressure regulator that might work for you. You connect it to the compressor the same where the hose connects, then you connect the hose to this device. If they don't have a store in your area you can search their site at http://www.harborfreight.com/
jvazquez
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
entire network: 857 Posts
KitMaker Network: 38 Posts
Posted: Thursday, February 15, 2007 - 02:32 AM UTC
Thanks guys!
 _GOTOTOP