_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Logic....I guess.
REMEARMR
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
entire network: 443 Posts
KitMaker Network: 82 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 01, 2003 - 02:54 AM UTC
I came home the other day to find my wife waiting for me and handing me a box. After all the usual mushy stuff women say when giving you a present I opened it and it was a set of four german infantry. Pleased at the gift I went off to build them, but when I opened them I found bits were missing including one of the guys legs. Upon showing my wife she explained she got it of Ebay and hadn't checked it. I comforted her said never mind Icould still utilise most of the pieces.
A week or so later again she was waiting with another box, nervously I opened the box and inside was the first aid post set, my wife then explained how I could use the man with his leg missing to create a scene. I thanked her again and smiled sweetly the problem is now she is waiting for the said scene to emerge.The man with the leg missing is kneeling about to fire his AT weapon.
The thought was there and I now feel obliged to make a dio.
Any ideas
Robbo
TwistedFate
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
entire network: 805 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 01, 2003 - 04:27 AM UTC
Build the dio. Hack off somebodies leg and build it. She'll appreciate thinking she helped you in your hobby, and you'll feel better knowing you made her happy.
scoccia
Visit this Community
Milano, Italy
entire network: 2,606 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 01, 2003 - 06:00 AM UTC
Another idea could be to see if is possible to reposition somehow the arms of the missing leg figure, put it on a stretcher and wit some some putty create two rough legs. Then cut off the boot from the available leg cover the lower part of the body with a blanket and let see through it the boot...
 _GOTOTOP