_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Pacific Coast Models great service!!!!
stugiiif
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
entire network: 1,434 Posts
KitMaker Network: 114 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 - 09:37 AM UTC
Hi all, It's that annoying guy named after a tank that builds wingy thingys. I must say that in the past few months after moving to Louisianna I have had a bit of bad luck with Hobby Shops and Modeling in general. Mostly due to a move of my household from Virginia. In the area I live I craft stores not the Hobby Shops they advertise as, and I've had to resort to the usual great service from Loic and the gang at Greatmodels for supplies and kits. So you ask how does Pac Coast fit in?? Well, one of recent aquisitons Pacific Coast bueatiful 1/32nd Macchi C.200 Seata arrived with a Canopy. I simply called there costumer support number on their webpage was great by a professional staff who knew about their products and was able to ship me a new canopy at no charge for the kit. they also were able to take an order for their new Macchi C.205 Veltro in the same call and get everything out in a short period of time. Thanks and good work to them and to y'all I recommnd their shop. Here is a link Pacific Coast Models
STUG

P.S. There 1/32nd Reggaie R.2005 should be out next month for anyone looking for that wonderful warbird.
Kriegshund
Visit this Community
Missouri, United States
entire network: 132 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Sunday, February 11, 2007 - 07:57 AM UTC
This is good to know, thank you for the info. I find myself using web based hobbyshops more and more.
Visit this Community
Vermont, United States
entire network: 2,220 Posts
KitMaker Network: 336 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 12, 2007 - 02:47 AM UTC
Just the opposite here. I ordered some figures from them 2 months ago, and I have heard nary a word from them, or have received the figs.
Kriegshund
Visit this Community
Missouri, United States
entire network: 132 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 12, 2007 - 03:14 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Just the opposite here. I ordered some figures from them 2 months ago, and I have heard nary a word from them, or have received the figs.

So, they don't even answer phone calls?
 _GOTOTOP