Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
Funniest Pig
SS-74
Visit this Community
Vatican City
entire network: 3,271 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Friday, February 28, 2003 - 02:00 PM UTC
Reading some of the recent post, I like to nominate the following to be candidate for funniest Pig:

Jackhammer GSO
Bodeen Bouncer of the Sty
Brother Cliff Yeah! You!!!!!!
Brother Steve aka
WeWillHold Holding what, still don't know, and don't want to know.
Dioman Da Eel Handler, Keeper of the Creek

Okay, 5 for now, who else you think are funny let me know, we ought put them in one chat room, and have a Pig-Com.... hehe. Those pigs are fine!!!

Oinkty oink oink!!!!
WeWillHold
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
entire network: 2,314 Posts
KitMaker Network: 185 Posts
Posted: Friday, February 28, 2003 - 04:24 PM UTC
With all due respect to the other 60+ members of the Sty, the funniest Pig (by far), is the one who is always acting up in the chat room, a constant poster to the forums, and servant to the Sty.

It's the womanizing, limo riding, model building, Honk Kong connecting, cigarette smoking, Fluvinizing:

D-ynamic
A-ss
V-irile
E-nthusiatic

T-ender lovin
O-ut rageous
N-utty
G-uy

SS74!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps: uummmmm, Obey, (I mean), Andy, (I mean), Oberst is pretty funny too, (especially when he gets mad!)
pps: Just kidding Oberst, you are a tremendous modeler, "Da PE Man", and I just love to give you a hard time in the chat.
Posted: Friday, February 28, 2003 - 04:29 PM UTC
to whom it may concern,
i think Jackhammer is the funniest. but as for the grossest and most disgusting, i've got that one beat hands down. ask any of the other pigs.

Chris the filthy pig
WeWillHold
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
entire network: 2,314 Posts
KitMaker Network: 185 Posts
Posted: Friday, February 28, 2003 - 04:33 PM UTC

Quoted Text

....as for the grossest and most disgusting, i've got that one beat hands down.

"The Head Ham" has spoken.
SOW1
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
entire network: 289 Posts
Posted: Friday, February 28, 2003 - 10:53 PM UTC
Pak I think you're right Poor Jackhammer is definately the funniest, and you are very gross and disgusting (perversion wise) but I've met others that make me blush and that's no small feat... But I will continue to say that you are the most gross and disgusting til I've been proven wrong! hehehe Have fun :-)
TankCarl
Visit this Community
Rhode Island, United States
entire network: 3,581 Posts
KitMaker Network: 678 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 01, 2003 - 05:52 AM UTC
Hee hee
TING TING!
Plasticbattle
Visit this Community
Donegal, Ireland
entire network: 9,763 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,351 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 01, 2003 - 05:54 AM UTC
Well ......... IŽd say something funny ........ but youŽd probably only laugh at me!
MrRoo
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
entire network: 3,856 Posts
KitMaker Network: 719 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 01, 2003 - 08:43 AM UTC
to sister (I mean brother) Dave let us prey (I mean pray) and i thank you humbily with flowers and kisses for Ting Ting for dobbing me in as the funniest pig. I must say though that I stink you are the funniest for purchasing that wingy thing.

I also must dob in Me Lady, Sow 1 Pig 69 (gotta do somethin' about these long titles) who with genuine and truthful glee keeps me laughing.

And to the boss, Pak whatever, I give the one finger salute for been discusting and unmoral as normal. May God Bless Him and his corny humor. #:-)
jackhammer
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
entire network: 357 Posts
KitMaker Network: 40 Posts
Posted: Sunday, March 02, 2003 - 09:23 AM UTC
I would like to give a nod( No,I'm not falling asleep) to Matt as the most delussional due to lack of sleep. Another hats off (the rest of my attire stays as is) to SLDDA. He should have the title as "Most likely to....". Also, a hanging chad in favor of Obe(Oberst-y, Andy, The Canadian that frightens wildlife) as the pig with the aggitated left hemisphere. Lord Pakish should retain a vote for most Perverted (unless that will get me thrown out of the sty, in which case, the most lovable...unless that will make him a target for the lurking Alternative lifestylers on the net, in which case most omnipotent......unless that gets confused with impotent,in which case most mannered......unless that gets confused with GOOD manners, in which case most Eminem like.......unless he doesn't like Eminem, in which case......I will need more in case ofs). A tally should be counted for TankKarl for most likely to be distracted from his "Pig a Number" duties by a larger kit. Sow1 shall have my vote as the most likely to distract a person from thier misery with lewd and most appropriate behavior. StugSteve has garnered a vote from me for most interesting use of a Racoon, beer bong, and Silly string. Cliff gets a nomination for most extensive conversion of a PZ IV into a CCKW. Favo get my "Rhymes with FAMO" award. Eyal gets a vote as the most indifferent to sand in his thong. Rattler gets a second place award for "Confusion between his snake and his snakes". Sorry....First place award was lost in the lawn rake(Terrible accident that many a waddling squirrel shall never recover from). Seeing as this is getting very long, I shall post more awards that mean nothing to the general public at another time. You can now stop reading this post. I have nothing else to say, so stop reading this. Are you still reading?!!! I said there would be more later! Not Now! Gee....enough already, I have nothing else to write! Why are you still reading this?!! I'm tired! I want to stop typing! Your STILL reading!!!! Please, for the love of God and all that is Holy, STOP READING!!!!! Forget it !!! It is obvious you want me to be the one to stop first so....enjoy the awkward silence that every relationship has to endure! BYE!!!!!
SOW1
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
Posted: Sunday, March 02, 2003 - 09:42 AM UTC
Jackhammer I love you man... Can I have some of that Budweiser? Anyhow.. Thanks for the rave review! lol You're a real riot.
Oberst
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 851 Posts
Posted: Sunday, March 02, 2003 - 12:32 PM UTC

Quoted Text

... Also, a hanging chad in favor of Obe(Oberst-y, Andy, The Canadian that frightens wildlife) as the pig with the aggitated left hemisphere.

Well thanks Jon, I think.
I would have to agree that Jon is hilarious but like Chris (Pak 40) has a sick, twisted humor about him.

Andrew

Bodeen
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 1,744 Posts
KitMaker Network: 283 Posts
Posted: Monday, March 03, 2003 - 06:59 AM UTC
#:-) Bodeen is the funniest pig..NO HE'S NOT, HE'S JUST STUPID!..No he's not he's just brilliant...WELL IF THAT'S YOUR IDEA OF BRILLIANT..YOU'RE AS DUMB AS HE IS...Oh yeah,just step over here and say that! OH YEAH WELL I THINK I WILL...Why you *&^%*&^%^^%$&^%^%(&^%(&^%&^%*&^%#$%^&*() ....Who do you think you are? Pulling my nose like that you^%&#^#&%%*&^%*&!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU THINK THAT HURT...... HOW ABOUT THIS YOU *&)^%%@@$#^&&)(*(__)+_)*^$#@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!owwwww!!!!!!!!!!You're crazy... man!! YEAH...WELL YOU'RE CRAZY, TOO!!!!! Well that's one thing that we agree on. THIS IS TRUE! Friends?????? FRIENDS!!!!! Bodeen/BODEEN

Remember: YOU"RE never ALONE when YOU"RE schizophrenic!
SOW1
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
Posted: Monday, March 03, 2003 - 12:21 PM UTC
Bodeen, you're a riot!!! and it's never too late to get help.... Remember that... A little Lithium might do you good..
Bodeen
Visit this Community
Posted: Monday, March 03, 2003 - 12:43 PM UTC
#:-) #:-) #:-) Thank you Sow1...I Think? Lithium...........HA! I eat it like candy! I need the real manly stuff........horse tranquilizers!! There's something that I can sink my phobias into. On behalf of everyone in my head I would like to thank the Academy for this award. Bodeen
SS-74
Visit this Community
Vatican City
entire network: 3,271 Posts
Posted: Monday, March 03, 2003 - 12:52 PM UTC
Bodeen, my god, you are good!!!!!

Come drop in the chat sometimes, we won't bite!!! and we sure can use some more fun!!!!

Oinkty Oink Oink!!!!!!

SOW1
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
Posted: Monday, March 03, 2003 - 06:43 PM UTC
Who says we don't bite? I nibble a little... But it's all in fun. I'd be more than happy to give a little nip at Bodeen...
Bodeen
Visit this Community
Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 - 03:06 AM UTC
Thanks for the invite Lady and Gent...I'm not much into the Chat thing..not that I won't do it...it's just that my time on the net is so limited. I get up in the morning about half an hour before most people go to bed. I fight the drunks on the road for about 60 miles then work 8 hours and drive 1 1/2hours home, I have to fight the rushhour traffic in Pittsburgh, do what I need to do around the house, spend time with the lovely Elly Mae and find time to model (put them together...not model for like GQ or anything ....not that I couldn't mind you!) Then I go nighty night just when you of the sty are just starting to nibble at each other..What kind of bait do I use to get a big bite? When I do get on most of you aren't chatting anyway.Then I have to..... blah blah blah blah blah. blah blah blah blah blah!!!!!! blah blah blah blah blah (lol)blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. So you see it's not easy being me. Bodeen
SOW1
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 - 05:26 PM UTC
Well Bodeen hon, as You will see I am on at odd hours froo most on the North American continent as I am not on said continent... Though I am a native.... I'm in the Land of the Rising Sun, and my hours are kind of screwey to begin with as well.. COme on by if you get a chance...