_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
recent transactions with jadar-model
godfather
Visit this Community
Canada
entire network: 817 Posts
KitMaker Network: 148 Posts
Posted: Saturday, February 03, 2007 - 03:07 PM UTC
I have had very good service from this shop in Poland but recently I have not recived any responses to my email and the processing time for my order is longer than usual. Anybody else having recent problems?
MeCOwhy
Visit this Community
Warszawa, Poland
entire network: 60 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Saturday, February 03, 2007 - 04:11 PM UTC
I don't know what may be the cause of this but the actual shop in Warsaw is open as usual. On the other hand, if your order was sent by Polish mail, this may be the cause of this delay. This institution just makes me crazy... Most of packages I sent (not even outside Poland) during last months, some of them the express ones which were supposed to arrive the next day, were delivered even a week late!

However, that doesn't explain the issue of emails..
SGTJKJ
Visit this Community
Kobenhavn, Denmark
entire network: 10,069 Posts
KitMaker Network: 119 Posts
Posted: Saturday, February 03, 2007 - 06:05 PM UTC
Well, if you have ordered Kagero books from them, it normally takes an extra week for them to pack the order compared to when you are not ordering Kagero books.
I suspect they do not have all Kagero books in stock - therefore ordering them somewhere else and then reshipping to you or me

Anyway it takes less than a week by the cheapest surface mail from Poland to Latvia, so it is actually fine with me.
 _GOTOTOP