_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: Canada
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
Official Opening of Elm City Hobbies
viper29_ca
Visit this Community
New Brunswick, Canada
entire network: 2,247 Posts
KitMaker Network: 718 Posts
Posted: Thursday, February 01, 2007 - 09:30 PM UTC
Hi, my name is Scott Millican, and I have been a member of this site for some time now, sometimes participating, sometimes just lurking and reading.

I have taken the plunge, and would like to announce the official opening of my own mail order hobby business, Elm City Hobbies.

At the moment, I am just going by word of mouth, in hopes of getting the name out there somewhat, as well as selling a few kits on Ebay.

I don't have a website as of yet, but it is being worked on and looked into, and I hope to get it up and running at some point in the near future.

In the mean time, anyone interested in some kits, please feel free to drop me an e-mail at my business e-mail [email protected], and I will send over a price list of what I have available. If you see something you are interested in, shoot me back an e-mail and I will hook you up.

You will find that most of my prices are very comparable to other Canadian mail order places, plus to the added bonus that since I am considered a small business, and don't meet the min sales required, I don't charge you any sales tax, so the price you see on my price list, is the price you pay for the kit, (shipping extra of course).

So if you are interested, drop me a line, and I will get a price list out to you right away, please specify if you would like the price list in Excel or Word format, as not everyone has Excel installed on their machines.

Thank-you
Scott Millican
Elm City Hobbies
 _GOTOTOP