Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
If you want to fly a MIG.....
Lucky13
Visit this Community
Scotland, United Kingdom
entire network: 1,707 Posts
KitMaker Network: 530 Posts
Posted: Friday, January 19, 2007 - 05:54 PM UTC
Look here......
JackFlash
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
entire network: 11,669 Posts
KitMaker Network: 290 Posts
Posted: Friday, January 19, 2007 - 07:12 PM UTC
Man if I only had the money... Maybe I could even get them to let me climb all over the Sopwith Triplane at the Monino musrum.
WingTzun
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
entire network: 853 Posts
KitMaker Network: 182 Posts
Posted: Friday, January 19, 2007 - 09:18 PM UTC
I'ld probably be sick for a week but that would be so COOL!
troubble27
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
entire network: 783 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Saturday, January 20, 2007 - 09:34 AM UTC
My wife and I spend a week in Moscow some years back. I wanted to do this, but didnt find out about it until it was my last full day there. So I didnt have the time to go. If any of you go to try this, I highly suggest spending some time wandering around Moscow. Its an amazingly beautiful city whose history is Awe inspiring. Dont miss the Kremlin, the Politburo, or the Museum in Red Square. The Museum is one of the best I have ever been in. The Kremlin (the church) is incredible. There are also two malls there. One is above ground in the center of Moscow and has every popular name you can imagine inside. The other is one story below ground and even has a McDonalds in case anyone starts craving western junk food LOL (I know I did!) Many of the people there speak English in case you dont speak the lingo, and I found them amazingly polite. This is me in Red Square in front of the museum enjoying a smoke. The statue behind me is Commander Zhukov (I think thats how you spell it!)....................

And here is my wife inside the Kremlin...........

No one better say a word about the hats either! LOL Its friggin COLD there in February! GO IN THE SUMMER!!! TRUST ME!!! LOL
Lucky13
Visit this Community
Scotland, United Kingdom
entire network: 1,707 Posts
KitMaker Network: 530 Posts
Posted: Saturday, January 20, 2007 - 04:37 PM UTC
I'd love to see Moscow AND St Petersburg....