_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade
This forum is for all selling and buying related topics.
Marushin Mauser M712 Full size pistol
Ross
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
entire network: 213 Posts
KitMaker Network: 81 Posts
Posted: Thursday, January 11, 2007 - 07:06 PM UTC
I am offering a factory built model of the 1932 "broomhandle" Mauser. This is a full size ABS plastic replica which fires in semi and fully automatic like a blank firing gun. In the early 80s you could buy these as kits from Beatties in the UK. It can be stripped down just like the real thing, however some of the internals are designed for the plug fire caps, so it is not a completely accurate model. Unlike blank firers, this uses reusable brass cartridges with plastic caps. It cannot be converted to fire real bullets or projectiles. It is currently legal to buy and own this in the UK but that may change soon. It does not include caps but these are available for about £7 per 100.

This is in near mint condition and is £80 including postage to the UK. I am wary of sending overseas but generally it is legal to ship to most countries but customs can take exception in these security conscious days. I will accept a UK cheque or Paypal (+£4 for charges). Please pm me if interested.

The WWII guns link on the right of the page takes you to a site which sells similar types of model. Also see http://www.mp40modelguns.com/home.htm
for more information and a video of this gun in action.

_GOTOTOP