_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Just saying hello
habicht
Visit this Community
Germany
entire network: 31 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Thursday, December 28, 2006 - 11:04 PM UTC
I was watching this network quite a time now...and im impressed. I was modelling as a young boy, but made a pause for almost 7 years. Now i started again (slowly...ver slowly). But I'm eager to learn some techniques and tricks. I've seen many great builds on this page, so i'm sure to learn much.

I'm intrested mainly in wwII aircraft (German and Finnish), sailing ships and little bit in armor and figures.

I was serving with the bundeswehr...so i'm intrested in this topic also. (I want to build a dio based on some exercises i participated during my service, but proper figures seem rare).

Have i forgotten something? Uh, yes, i'm studying to become a teacher (german and history)...
By the way...I speak english, german and finnish...in "times of need", i could try it with french and swedish

Regards

Jan
flipper21
Visit this Community
Delaware, United States
entire network: 268 Posts
KitMaker Network: 120 Posts
Posted: Thursday, December 28, 2006 - 11:36 PM UTC
Hi Jan, Welcome to the site. I recently started modelling again after a 15 year "break" from it. Things sure have changed, but this site has all the info on new techniques,companies etc...I think you will like it here...Happy New Year!!! Vince
Visit this Community
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
entire network: 2,864 Posts
KitMaker Network: 138 Posts
Posted: Monday, January 01, 2007 - 01:39 AM UTC
Hello Jan and welcome to the site

Steve
 _GOTOTOP