_GOTOBOTTOM
User Support
Having a problem with the site? Post it here.
Can't access my account
Stillhawk
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 146 Posts
KitMaker Network: 37 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 05, 2006 - 09:43 PM UTC
On trying to do so recently, I have started receiving the message that I have not activated it by confirming my email, though as I recall I did so some time back. When I click on the button to send a confirmation email no new email is sent. I would appreciate your attention to this.

Edit: Oops. Sorry. I seem to have posted this in the wrong place.
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 12,571 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4,397 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 - 01:20 AM UTC
Hi,
If your account page says that your email is not yet confirmed then you will need complete this step. This is a new change to the signup process since you originally created your account.

Hotmail users should check their junk/spam boxes for the email or try another email service to see if they can get the email. When you are in unconfirmed mode you have the ability to modify your email to a new account.

Thanks,
Jim
Stillhawk
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 146 Posts
KitMaker Network: 37 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 - 03:19 AM UTC
Hi Jim:

Okay. I used another email service and got into my account. However, upon trying to change my avatar, a page came up asking me to register my account. When I filled in the spaces using my current account info, it of course stated that that user name, &c. was already in use and asked me to choose another. What have I done wrong?

Michael
 _GOTOTOP