Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
NFL Week 13 Smack Thread
keenan
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 5,272 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,192 Posts
Posted: Friday, December 01, 2006 - 05:18 PM UTC
Week 13 was already bad luck for the Ravens, but good luck for the Colts. Thanks, Bengals.
Colts should have no problem at the Titans. Young is looking good but the Colts defense is nothing if not fast.
The Colts could use some help from the Bills and the Lions but I don't see that happening.

Smack away.
Shaun

Halfyank
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
entire network: 5,221 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,983 Posts
Posted: Friday, December 01, 2006 - 09:36 PM UTC
Yes, thank you Bengals for cutting Ravens down a notch. Now if Buffalo could only take the Chargers down as well, Ok I don't really believe it myself, the Broncos could get back into this.

I don't know how well Cutler is going to do in his debut, but this is as excited this old cow town has been in a long time. People here are seeing Jay as the reincarnation of Elway. Let's just hope he has a better first year than John Elway did.

ShermiesRule
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
entire network: 5,409 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Saturday, December 02, 2006 - 02:33 AM UTC
The Pats are exactly the type of team the Lions might end up beating. Thry will bring their A game against the powerhouse who will overlook them> Plus in a radio interview someone with the Pats said with so many injuries to the Lions, a lot of the substitues have little or no film from which to study. This is exactly the type of victory which will justify drunkard William Clay Forf Sr. giving Detroit General Manager Matt Millen, otherwise known as Mr. 23-69, another 5 year extension on top of the 5 year extention he got on his original 5 year contract.
TankCarl
Visit this Community
Rhode Island, United States
entire network: 3,581 Posts
KitMaker Network: 678 Posts
Posted: Saturday, December 02, 2006 - 03:16 AM UTC
I saw the chartered busses waiting at TF Greene airport for the Lions.Seems the flight was delayed arriving.or the lions just dinna wanna go.
Pats 32-7
Sabot
entire network: 12,596 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,557 Posts
Posted: Saturday, December 02, 2006 - 03:21 AM UTC

Quoted Text

The Pats are exactly the type of team the Lions might end up beating. Thry will bring their A game against the powerhouse who will overlook them> Plus in a radio interview someone with the Pats said with so many injuries to the Lions, a lot of the substitues have little or no film from which to study. This is exactly the type of victory which will justify drunkard William Clay Forf Sr. giving Detroit General Manager Matt Millen, otherwise known as Mr. 23-69, another 5 year extension on top of the 5 year extention he got on his original 5 year contract.

I think the Lions will get the same look the other NFC teams from that division got (Vikings, Packers and Bears).
USArmy2534
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 2,716 Posts
KitMaker Network: 531 Posts
Posted: Sunday, December 03, 2006 - 02:07 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Colts should have no problem at the Titans.

!$^%@&@!^~%!^%!%&@!%!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...crap
Jeff
StukeSowle
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
entire network: 599 Posts
Posted: Sunday, December 03, 2006 - 04:59 AM UTC
You think the Colts should've been a bit more ready for the Titans who gave them fits the first time.

My Bears won another one with Rex looking like total crap. Even I'm starting to think we should bring Griese in. How can a team win when their QB completes only 6 passes, and throws 3 INT's? If we had a consistent QB, I'd say we were marching right to the Super Bowl.

IndyCopper
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 153 Posts
KitMaker Network: 82 Posts
Posted: Sunday, December 03, 2006 - 07:10 AM UTC
Colts have now lost two out of the last three, they are killin me What is it going to take for them to stop the run?
Kelley
Visit this Community
Georgia, United States
entire network: 1,966 Posts
KitMaker Network: 297 Posts
Posted: Sunday, December 03, 2006 - 07:32 AM UTC

Quoted Text

How can a team win when their QB completes only 6 passes, and throws 3 INT's? If we had a consistent QB, I'd say we were marching right to the Super Bowl.

Well it sure helps when you have one of if not the best defenses in the game, and ditto for their special teams.

Quoted Text

Colts have now lost two out of the last three, they are killin me What is it going to take for them to stop the run?

Hey they could play the Falcons...oops we won today! Where has that team been the last 4 weeks?? Seriously, I don't think it's time to get worried just yet, let's see how they (the Colts) do on the road next week in Jacksonville.

Mike
ShermiesRule
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
entire network: 5,409 Posts
Posted: Sunday, December 03, 2006 - 09:08 AM UTC
Looks like the Lions almost pulled it off. The Pats looked pathetically terrible for a contender. Looked like neither team wanted to win. 3 turnovers in 6 plays or something like that.
keenan
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 5,272 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,192 Posts
Posted: Sunday, December 03, 2006 - 06:43 PM UTC
60 yard field goal? Ack.

I'm done predicting Colts wins.

Shaun

/At least USC got beat
//OSU gonna rip the Gators a new one
///Michigan gonna do the same to USC
Sabot
entire network: 12,596 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,557 Posts
Posted: Sunday, December 03, 2006 - 07:24 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Looks like the Lions almost pulled it off. The Pats looked pathetically terrible for a contender. Looked like neither team wanted to win. 3 turnovers in 6 plays or something like that.

Pats are having similar problems that they had last year with key injuries in their line. They have been quite turnover prone as well. When you compare yesterday's game to games against Minnesota, Green Bay, Cincinatti it seems like a different team is playing.
TankCarl
Visit this Community
Rhode Island, United States
entire network: 3,581 Posts
KitMaker Network: 678 Posts
Posted: Sunday, December 03, 2006 - 10:34 PM UTC
After the final gun,The Pats Won
W equals a W