Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
Are you a devout Jedi?
MajorPest
Visit this Community
Vatican City
entire network: 44 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Thursday, November 16, 2006 - 07:00 PM UTC
I got my census forms in the mail the other day. Followed by the letter of death if I fail to return them.

Shame so many people worship fictional heros, and the real ones just walk quitely along the path of life.
Bodeen
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 1,744 Posts
KitMaker Network: 283 Posts
Posted: Friday, November 17, 2006 - 01:52 AM UTC
[

Shame so many people worship fictional heros, and the real ones just walk quitely along the path of life. [/quote]

Wha....What do you mean Fictional!? You mean Luke and Laya and Han and Chewy WEREN'T REAL. Oh the shame...oh the humanity! Here my whole life revolved around these good, saintly and heroic figures.

It's just like when I found out there was no Santa Claus or Easter Bunny (last year)....sorry if I ruined this for any of you out there!

Oh well...there's always those guys from World Wrestling Entertainment....I KNOW what they do is for real! :-)

Jeff
erichvon
Visit this Community
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
entire network: 1,694 Posts
KitMaker Network: 82 Posts
Posted: Friday, November 17, 2006 - 05:15 AM UTC
Sad as it sounds...LOL...I actually put my religion down as Jedi on the last census as i just couldn't take it seriously. I must have been the only policeman in the UK that was a Jedi :-) . The Jedi mind tricks did work though.."You don't want to hit me with that bar" or "you feel tired and want to lie down so I can handcuff you and lock you up". I left the Force last year as I realised it wasn't actually a Jedi training camp but was actually quite a serious job :-) :-) :-)
ShermiesRule
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
entire network: 5,409 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Friday, November 17, 2006 - 05:36 AM UTC
Was there a coorinated effort to get people to write Jedi or did all these people simply write it in on there own accord?
erichvon
Visit this Community
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
entire network: 1,694 Posts
KitMaker Network: 82 Posts
Posted: Friday, November 17, 2006 - 06:13 AM UTC
hmmm...through the force it was done