_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
New Forum: Introductions
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 12,571 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4,397 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 - 06:28 PM UTC
Of course I have seen this kind of forum before on other sites, but with the loss of the current events forum I thought that it would be nice to start a new one that is just for the new members. Sort of a introduce yourself to the gang forum.

Tim (Twisted Fate) reminded me to do this with his post (which I will move here to help get the ball rolling.

And welcome all new members (and old). If you can type.... please let us know you are out there.

Cheers,
Jim
Desert-Fox
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
entire network: 652 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Friday, February 14, 2003 - 04:11 AM UTC
Hello all newbies....

Welcome to the best modelling webzine on the net......Good choice.
I am available for all questions regarding WWII German armour modelling and research (mainly tracked vehicles, some aircraft, and figure painting) - I have 20yrs modelling experience and research fully every subject I can before answering.

Good luck.
kkeefe
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
entire network: 1,416 Posts
Posted: Friday, February 14, 2003 - 04:18 AM UTC
There's been a few new enlisted personal signing on lately, so I'd just like to say:

Welcome aboard (pardon the Navy talk) to the best modeling place on the net everybody!!!!

vlady
Visit this Community
Bucuresti, Romania
entire network: 534 Posts
Posted: Friday, February 14, 2003 - 05:23 AM UTC
i like this idea with this new forum. and a short hello for everibody on thid site new enlished or old one.
NN_PORKY
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
entire network: 1 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 08, 2003 - 01:14 AM UTC
Hi Everybody, I've heard so much about this site, I thought I'd give it a go. Technically I'm not a modeller, but more of a Modellers widow. I have manged to pick up some hints and tips from my hubby and on the odd occasion help him out with some materials for his models (its amazing what you can do with a crochet hook!). I also look out for good reference material for him and find that he's an excellent source of knowledge when it comes to miliary history.

GeneralFailure
Visit this Community
European Union
entire network: 2,289 Posts
KitMaker Network: 532 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 08, 2003 - 01:39 AM UTC
Hi there !
For ages, LadyModeler was about the only lady on this forum, and in less than a month we almost have enough ladies to start a knitting club ! (Boo Jan, what a male chauvenist remark ! Shame on you ! ) Just kidding here.
You're more than welcome, and yes, this is an excellent source for modeling reference material. For modern US army, Rob (Sabot) offers a true goldmine of pictures, and there's loads of other stuff. If there's something you can't find, just post your question here and with the Armorama Magic Wand.... :::::::::::::: poof ::::::::::::::::: your problems can be solved !
Holdfast
Staff MemberPresident
IPMS-UK KITMAKER BRANCH
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 8,581 Posts
KitMaker Network: 963 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 08, 2003 - 03:46 AM UTC
Hi NN_PORKY,welcome to the best sight on the web
It's nice to have another lady on the site :-)
Mal
 _GOTOTOP