Staff MemberSenior Editor
HISTORICUS FORMA
Visit this Community
Izmir, Turkey / Türkçe
entire network: 6,405 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,013 Posts
Posted: Monday, October 16, 2006 - 06:39 PM UTC
Dear friends,
C.S.M.S -Centro Siciliano Modellismo Storico/ Sicilian Historical Modelling Center is organizing XIII Mostra Internazionale di Modellismo Storico- XIII. International Historical Modelling Show with the collaboration of Provincia Regionale di Catania-Catania Region Province. The show will be held between 3 to 10 December 2006 on Show and Culturel complex named Le Ciminiere. To see some photos of Le Ciminiere,you may click here

Show Details:
1.There will be both competitions and expositions in the show. Collections can be displayed as expositions.
2.Competitions will be in Master,Standard and Juniors class.
3.The entrance fee for personal displays is 15 € for Competitons and Expositions and 2 € for juniors.
4. The models will be accepted to the gallery on 01/12/2006 between 16:00 to 21:00 and 02/12/2006 between 09:00-13:00 and 16:00-19:00.
5. The competition will be judged in OPEN System.
6.Award ceremony will be at 16:00 on 10/12/2006 and besides the official awards ;there will be special awards of Aitna Model,Masterclass, Pegaso Models,Romeo Models, Royal Models and Soldiers.
7. The competititon will have the following categories ;
A)Aircrafts and Helicopters-for all periods and all scales
MM)Military vehicles-for all periods and all scales
MC)Ciivilian vehicles-for all periods and all scales
N)Naval-for all periods and all scales
FS)Fantasy-for all scales
F)Figures,busts and vignettes-for all periods and all scales
D)Dioramas-for all periods and all scales
the categories will be subdivided in the following levels;kits and conversions,scracthbuilts.

If you have more information about this show or if you intend to be a part of this show ;please contact ;
[email protected]
[email protected]

P.S : Costas Rodopoulos will be a part of this show and I am sure we will have a very good detailed show report for Catania after his visit.

best regards
Major_Goose
Visit this Community
Kikladhes, Greece / Ελλάδα
entire network: 6,871 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 - 10:55 AM UTC
Its expected to be a very nice Show as usual, so i hope i will bring back a nice reportage for all of you (after i finish my judging duties !!! lol)
Mike_Husky
Visit this Community
Catania, Italy
entire network: 71 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Thursday, November 30, 2006 - 02:31 PM UTC
Hello,

Link for regulations and cards of registration.

www.modellismopiu.it

Thanks
Mike_Husky
Michelangelo Sicilia
Graywolf
Staff MemberSenior Editor
HISTORICUS FORMA
Visit this Community
Izmir, Turkey / Türkçe
entire network: 6,405 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,013 Posts
Posted: Thursday, November 30, 2006 - 07:57 PM UTC
Thanks for the link Michelangelo. It would be a great pleasure for me to be there but this year i couldnt make it real due to work, but my friend ,HFM Associate Editor Costas will be there and bring us a full report for the show.
I wish Sole de Hitite, a special award from figure painters in Turchia will reach Lorenzo Romeo on time and will be given to a painter.

my best regards to you,Lorenzo, Enrico,Maurizio and amici mio in Catania.
 _GOTOTOP