US / GERMAN REFERENCE BOOKS FOR SALE
AIRBORNEDAD
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
entire network: 57 Posts
KitMaker Network: 51 Posts
Posted: Friday, September 29, 2006 - 01:57 AM UTC
GREETINGS ALL !!

Due to ongoing health problems and some related complications, I figured that I would post here before going off to EBAY. Everthing that I am selling is in MINT - NEAR MINT CONDITION and has been very well taken care of and comes from a NON-SMOKING HOME.

Starting from TODAY, 29 SEPT 2006 and ENDING on 07 OCT 2006, I will be TAKING REALISTIC OFFERS for any and all books that I have. On 08 OCT 2006, whatever remains unsold will then be put on EBAY for a period of 3 days. After that, I will be making plans to donate the remainder of the books to the Post Library at FT. BRAGG, NC.

I have taken the time and made a FIVE (5) PAGE LIST of what I have, with many OOP & HARD TO FIND TITLES here, including a COMPLETE 10-BOOK SET of R.P. Hunnicutt's work, so be mindful of that fact when you submit your offer. The reason I am doing things this way is because there is NO WAY I can remember HOW MUCH I originally paid for a particular book when I bought it, and I don't want to take the time and effort to actually GOOGLE or AMAZON each book to figure out a starting price.

Yes, I'll be happy to combine the shipping for multiple items going to the same address, as for individual books, I'm sure we can work something out on the shipping costs.

THANKS AS USUAL & GOOD LUCK !!

ABD

E-Mail For List :

[email protected]
 _GOTOTOP