Local, Regional, or International.
Tamiy/CON Aliso Viejo, CA.
drewgimpy
Visit this Community
Utah, United States
entire network: 835 Posts
KitMaker Network: 350 Posts
Posted: Thursday, March 21, 2002 - 06:54 AM UTC
Anyone going to this? it is on the 6th&7th of April. I am going to try and visit my brother in L.A. that weekend and go to the show from there. I will have to order my Armorama.com shirt to wear there, at least a hat anyway (Depends on what the wife lets me get). If your going let me know, I would love to meet some of my fellow armorama buddy's there.
GunTruck
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 5,885 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,405 Posts
Posted: Thursday, March 21, 2002 - 07:13 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Anyone going to this? it is on the 6th&7th of April. I am going to try and visit my brother in L.A. that weekend and go to the show from there. I will have to order my Armorama.com shirt to wear there, at least a hat anyway (Depends on what the wife lets me get). If your going let me know, I would love to meet some of my fellow armorama buddy's there.

Might see you down there Andrew. If so, I'll be wearing my shirt too...

Gunnie
TreadHead
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
entire network: 5,000 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,210 Posts
Posted: Thursday, March 21, 2002 - 07:22 AM UTC
Hey......did anyone ever tell you guys, you have the same tailor or something???

Tread
GunTruck
Visit this Community
Posted: Thursday, March 21, 2002 - 10:14 PM UTC
Naw - drewgimpy just has excellent tastes in avatars!

Gunnie :-)
drewgimpy
Visit this Community
Utah, United States
entire network: 835 Posts
KitMaker Network: 350 Posts
Posted: Friday, March 22, 2002 - 07:06 AM UTC
I just ordered a hat, I hope it gets here in 2 weeks. I am still trying to get the trip together but I am really hoping to make it. I ordered a stone colored hat. What color shirt did you order in case I make it I will have some idea of what to look for. Are you going to enter anything there?
GunTruck
Visit this Community
Posted: Friday, March 22, 2002 - 07:14 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I just ordered a hat, I hope it gets here in 2 weeks. I am still trying to get the trip together but I am really hoping to make it. I ordered a stone colored hat. What color shirt did you order in case I make it I will have some idea of what to look for. Are you going to enter anything there?

I ordered something that's gonna look Green...

Gunnie
GunTruck
Visit this Community
Posted: Friday, March 22, 2002 - 07:17 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I wasn't going to take anything at first, but I'm thinking of bringing down my M20 Armored Utility Car "Double Dare", Dragon Wagon / HellCat combination, M41A1 Walker BullDog, Schimmwagen, and Willys MB Jeep to at least participate with everyone else.

Gunnie
 _GOTOTOP