_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
hello
Rapa707
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
entire network: 4 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3 Posts
Posted: Thursday, September 07, 2006 - 01:39 PM UTC
Hi, Rapa here,
My hobby is starting models and then storing them to finish after I have completed my latest. At the moment I am working onTrumpeter's Wellie and Hood, Dragons Panzerspahwagen, Hummel and Panther with Airfix"s MTB and a few others.
I am not a clubby person but one of the model crazed loners you see at model shops. Recently I have started spending more time on "research" than on building so I am not sure what my hobby is.Opening model boxes I suspect, and aren't there a lot of goodies out there. Oh yeah,I forgot, I have started the Eduard Albatros V and Walfisch too, so much to do, so much telly to watch,
Regards, Rapa
Melbourne, Australia.
zoomie50
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 358 Posts
KitMaker Network: 164 Posts
Posted: Thursday, September 07, 2006 - 02:01 PM UTC
Rapa
Welcome to armorama. I have a friend or two like you. Ok I'm one of them to at time's :-). I have several started and yet to be completed pieces on my work bench to.
Enjoy your stay here and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. You'll never meet a better bunch of people.
Jerry
Bigskip
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
entire network: 2,487 Posts
KitMaker Network: 464 Posts
Posted: Thursday, September 07, 2006 - 04:20 PM UTC
Rapa

A warm welcome to the Big 'A' from the UK. Feel free to ask any questions - the amount of experience and stored knowledge avilable here is unbelievable.
You will be made very welcome.

Andy
05Sultan
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 2,870 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,044 Posts
Posted: Thursday, September 07, 2006 - 06:17 PM UTC
Welcome Rapa! Pretty sure I've done most of the routine you've described :-) Have fun and post some pics of your stuff when you're ready!
Cheers!
Fordboy
Visit this Community
Auckland, New Zealand
entire network: 2,169 Posts
KitMaker Network: 447 Posts
Posted: Thursday, September 07, 2006 - 08:03 PM UTC
Gidday Ralph

A warm welcome from across the Tasman.

My condolences over Australia's loss of Steve Irwin and Peter Brock this week. A huge trajedy.

Pull up a keyboard and spend sometime enjoying this site and its friendship.

Regards

Sean
HARV
Visit this Community
Wyoming, United States
entire network: 3,098 Posts
KitMaker Network: 899 Posts
Posted: Thursday, September 07, 2006 - 09:34 PM UTC
Welcome to Armorama. You have joined the best site for modeling that there is. I am sure you will enjoy it. Please don't hesitate to ask if you are in need of anything.

HARV
 _GOTOTOP