TV, Movies, and Games
Talk about TV, Movies, Gaming or anything entertainment related.
Baa Baa Black Sheep, 70's TV show
Wolf-Leader
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 1,225 Posts
KitMaker Network: 463 Posts
Posted: Sunday, January 26, 2003 - 07:24 AM UTC
Does anyone know if the TV show Baa Baa Black Sheep staring Robert Conrad, can be bought on VHS or maybe even on DVD? If so where can I buy such a great show?
ladymodelbuilder
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
entire network: 1,218 Posts
KitMaker Network: 325 Posts
Posted: Sunday, January 26, 2003 - 07:32 AM UTC
Hi Wolf,
As far asI know, they aren't out on VHS or DVD yet. When and if they are, I would try Amazon.com. One thing you can do is tape the show off of the History Channel. I remember that I would come on at 7 AM then again at 7PM. Hope this helps ya..
Sabot
entire network: 12,596 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,557 Posts
Posted: Sunday, January 26, 2003 - 08:59 AM UTC
Might have been just me, but I never like the show 20 something years ago, nor do I like it now. Funny thing is that when he was James West in Wild, Wild, West, I loved the show and never missed an episiode.
modelnut4
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 117 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Sunday, January 26, 2003 - 09:45 AM UTC
You're just a Cowboy Tanker, Rob

Penny's right on, I've also caught them at like 2:00AM on the History Channel. It was on A Saturday Night/Sunday Morning. I got to meet the real Col. at the Fort Smith Airport where he kept his own aircraft, short, straight from the shoulder and a good firm handshake. He had a blast working as the Technical Director for a season or two before he got too old and couldn't make any kind of a schedule.

And he loved to talk aircraft. If you didn't speak pilot, you were pretty much on a different wavelength. He wasn't rude or anything, that was just where his head was at.

Oh well, "old pilots never die, they just lose their prop nut." I got that from him.

C ya' around the site. Hope you find what you looking for.

Jay Pig, #53
gunnerk19
Visit this Community
Maine, United States
entire network: 354 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Sunday, January 26, 2003 - 11:06 AM UTC
"See this battery on my shoulder? go ahead, knock it off, I dare ya..."
Geez, I loved that line...
#:-)