General items for sale by poster.
Round bases for 1:35 figures or 1:72 armor
sphyrna
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 379 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 - 09:52 PM UTC
Up for sale round bases for 1:35 figure diorama/vignette, or 1:72 armor vignette or small diorama.
The bases are Pine, round - 7" (178mm) in diameter.
One of the bases is fnished with a honey-colored stain and polyurethane (can be sanded down and restained if desired), the other bases are unfinished.

I had a friend use a computer-aided machine to cut a perfectly round circle in each base - 4 5/8" (115mm) in diameter, 3/8" (10mm) deep.

Simple deli container covers fit perfectly into the depression(one cover included with each base). Plaster or other ground material would be poured into the cover to form whatever groundwork I wanted. I would finish this as any other diorama, and then just place the cover into the base - resulting in a diorama that was nice and flush with it's base.

The price of each is $6.00 USD. Shipping in the US is $3.00 (higher overseas - email for shipping info. I take paypal.

Peter
Removed by original poster on 08/11/06 - 00:34:38 (GMT).
AJLaFleche
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
entire network: 8,074 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,574 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 - 10:37 PM UTC

This is the url for the image. http://photos.kitmaker.net/data/500/medium/round_base.jpg
To post., click on the pic to get a full size image. Right clicklon this, choose properties and copy the url. Go back to your post, click the image button and paste the address between the brackets.
sphyrna
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 379 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 - 11:42 PM UTC
Many thanks on the image help!!!!!!

Peter
 _GOTOTOP