_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: KitMaker USA
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
Indiana State Fair Time!
MEBM
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 1,055 Posts
KitMaker Network: 428 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 - 07:12 AM UTC
Is anyone going to the Indiana State Fair? I realize that this is directed towards a select few, but I figured I'd tell everyone anyway....at the 4-H building, there are several models and dioramas on display done by Hoosier 4-Her's all over Indiana! Many of them are awesome, and some are very imaginative! It's a great way to see some of the talent that hasn't been harnessed by this site, and...I can't miss an opportunity to toot my own horn...

My diorama's there! I made it to State! YES!!! It was my last year in 4-H, and I really wanted to go this year, and I DID! Anyway, if you're interested in seeing it, it's in the 4-H Building, Centennial Hall, first floor, in the back left. It's a diorama that contains a 2 & 1/2 ton truck, an MP Jeep, a destroyed Church, and a lot of "souvenirs". The name is "Matthew McConnell, Hancock County" Thanks for your time.
USArmy2534
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 2,716 Posts
KitMaker Network: 531 Posts
Posted: Friday, August 11, 2006 - 04:46 AM UTC
Congrats, I know that no small task. Maybe you could post a few pics of it there.

Jeff
MEBM
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 1,055 Posts
KitMaker Network: 428 Posts
Posted: Monday, August 14, 2006 - 09:12 AM UTC
Oh, I fully intend on it! As soon as it gets out of the Fair, I'll take some pictures, and post them here! Thanks for your time!
 _GOTOTOP