_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade
This forum is for all selling and buying related topics.
problems with ciber hobby
Eberbach
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 54 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3 Posts
Posted: Thursday, August 03, 2006 - 07:19 PM UTC
Dear all,

I have a small kind of problem with Ciber hobby( subsidiary of DML), i ordered a couple of items last 23rd of june, and still i havent recieved any news from them with the execption of the adknowledge of my order via email, and my credit card statement.... i emailed Ciber hobby 4 time in the last 10 days and unfortunatelly i havent got any answer or feedback.

Anybody else has "suffered" this before. i dont know really what to do regarding this... any suggestions???

Many thanks

Javier
DRAGONWAGON
Visit this Community
Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
entire network: 1,041 Posts
KitMaker Network: 298 Posts
Posted: Friday, August 04, 2006 - 02:55 AM UTC
Hi,

I suffered the same problem; contacted them for a missing part on my DAK tiger I E....never got a word nor even a reply....

Too bad, 'cos I had good experience with Dragon's aftermarked sales!...

John.
pzcreations
Visit this Community
Georgia, United States
entire network: 2,106 Posts
KitMaker Network: 858 Posts
Posted: Friday, August 04, 2006 - 03:06 AM UTC
I ordered two of the update sets for the Marder last Thursday. I received them today. I had originally emailed them a while back , but like you, Ive never received any replies to any emails Ive ever sent them. Talk about customer service huh? They keep this up Im sure they will loose alot of customers. They might have already. Id just assume wait for Voyager or Lionroar , or anyone to produce aftermarket sets rather than the CH exclusives.
Henk
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 6,391 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,600 Posts
Posted: Friday, August 04, 2006 - 03:23 AM UTC
I was offered to buy a Pzr IV B by Torchy, to get the free postage. Fair enough, I agreed and waited,..and we waited....and waited... now I'm quite willing to wait for a Pzr IV, but we waited.... and waited..... ,
No kits showing up, and after a number of ' the kits are in the poost emails', we have decided to forget about it and cancel the order.
Needless to say I will not be ordering from them again.

Cheers
Henk
jabo6
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 276 Posts
KitMaker Network: 72 Posts
Posted: Friday, August 04, 2006 - 03:36 AM UTC
I ordered the pzivb back in january .still waiting, gotten other stuff i ordered later ok, their web site says its on back order. they havent charged my credit card yet. i guess itll show up one day.im in no hurry its gonna go in the stash anyway.
 _GOTOTOP