Excellent Spruebrothers Experience
Gunfighter
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 743 Posts
KitMaker Network: 374 Posts
Posted: Thursday, July 27, 2006 - 10:53 PM UTC
Hello all,

I just wanted to take a moment and post some positive feedback regarding my most recent transaction with Spruebrothers.com

In a nutshell, due to a bug in the UPS software and a late night oversight, my order was shipped out to my old address that the UPS shipping software somehow held onto, even thought I've placed several orders to my new address.

Unfortunately, I didn't catch the error in the QuantumView email from UPS until the package had already shipped. I emailed Gordon at Spruebrothers around 8:30pm about the issue and he responded within an hour and began working with me to get a handle on where my local UPS hub was. Filling me in on what needed to be done, we waited until the next morning for UPS to re-open.

Before I knew it the next day, Gordon was able to contact my local hub over the phone (after multiple busy signals) and got an Exception placed on my order. UPS didn't catch it before it went the truck, but stopped it before leaving it on my old porch. A brief delay while UPS processed the change and voila, my order was delivered successfully.

I want to publically thank Gordon at Spruebrothers for spending the time resolving my issue and keeping me up-to-date via email continuously. If you haven't had a chance to place an order with them, give them a try. They've never let me down!

- Frank
mauserman
Visit this Community
Maryland, United States
entire network: 1,183 Posts
KitMaker Network: 496 Posts
Posted: Friday, July 28, 2006 - 04:26 AM UTC
Thanks Frank. It's always good to hear positive feedback. I've placed many orders with them and have never had a bad experience.
Grumpyoldman
Staff MemberConsigliere
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 15,338 Posts
KitMaker Network: 5,072 Posts
Posted: Friday, July 28, 2006 - 05:23 AM UTC
Bad week for UPS......
Gordon just found a package that's been missing in action for almost a week.
They said they delivered it..... I never got it.... nor the little tried to deliver card message.....
Showed up today .... in an all new box and address label...... , and certainly wasn't packed the way Gordon normally packs them, and without a return address......
POOR PERFORMANCE FOR UPS THIS WEEK.....
GOOD PERFORMANCE FOR GORON FINDING THE MISSING GOODS!!!
grimreaper
Visit this Community
Kansas, United States
entire network: 417 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Friday, July 28, 2006 - 07:25 AM UTC
Great to hear good news about a local boy who made good.
Gordon is a wonderful guy with a cute family.
As a businessman he is top notch.
Good to know that somewhere there are those who are willing to go that extra mile to make your buying experience a happy one. WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO THE CAR DEALERS?
Kudos to Gordon!!! Great guy! Great job!
tankfixer
Visit this Community
Missouri, United States
entire network: 283 Posts
KitMaker Network: 167 Posts
Posted: Saturday, July 29, 2006 - 01:21 AM UTC
I wish all companies had customer service like Spruebrothers! The company is awesome
lavgnr
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
entire network: 338 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Saturday, July 29, 2006 - 01:39 AM UTC
If any Canadian potential customers are hesitant to use Sprue Bros, I've made a few orders with them and they've shipped right away, prices are great and they take PayPal so using Cdn money is no problem.
Mike
 _GOTOTOP