_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: KitMaker USA
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
July Meeting in Dallas, TX
WildCard
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 945 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Thursday, July 13, 2006 - 12:27 PM UTC
Hey gang,

WC here and would like to meet with you guys again. When will this be happenin'

Keith, you gonna be there? gotta see the progress on that dio I saw back in May...

WC
JimF
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 717 Posts
Posted: Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 02:12 AM UTC
Look forward to seeing you again, Ben. The meeting will be the fifth Saturday in July, the 29th.
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 8,985 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,270 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 - 12:58 AM UTC
I should be there. I am hoping that Keith brings some casting stuff. I need to make 2 turrets for my upcoming Yamato conversion.. Right now I've been having a bit of a bugger with the Dragon Panther D kit...and I haven't even started on the individual links yet (LOL)
Moezilla
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 1,161 Posts
KitMaker Network: 533 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 - 08:15 PM UTC
I'll be there, I'll probably bring my initial tiger I've been working on for the MEOW campaign. Just don't laugh too badly at the work done on the tracks, although not complete I've screwed them up and am trying to fix it. Be nice about them, that day's my birthday! lol

Keith, did you happen to find a hulk model we were talking about?
WildCard
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
Posted: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 - 08:03 PM UTC
Okay guys, it's this weekend right?? Where do we meet this time? Can someone post the address?

By the way, anyone want to bring some kits that you no longer want to build? I have a Tamiya 88 would like to trade with anyone that have a German armor for clean swap.

WC
Moezilla
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 1,161 Posts
KitMaker Network: 533 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 - 09:23 AM UTC
It's the Harrington library in Plano on 18th street.

I'm bringing my Tiger along, this thing has become a real frustration for me, I've been trying to straighten the track situation out and it's just becoming worse. I put the roadwheels on the left side tonight to try to fit the tracks and straighten them out, it seems my roadwheels are off too. The outer road wheels barely meet the edge of the track, so they're off a couple of millimeters. This has become the most frustrating build of my short build career without a doubt. I was loving this kit til it came to the tracks and now the roadwheels too, how can something so simple be causing me such a major headache. I almost tossed it tonight I got that frustrated. lol

Which 88 is that, the old one of the new one? I have another Initial Tiger I'm more than willing to sell at this point, after this one I don't ever want to touch another Dragon Initial Tiger. These kits are just above my level I think, at this point.
WildCard
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
Posted: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 - 11:25 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Which 88 is that, the old one of the new one? I have another Initial Tiger I'm more than willing to sell at this point

Maurice, the 88 is the old one. If you want, I'll trade it for your inital tiger!

WC
WildCard
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
Posted: Thursday, July 27, 2006 - 10:15 PM UTC
BTW, what time is the meeting?

WC
 _GOTOTOP