_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: Canada
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
Tamiya Char B1 bis $45.95! Anyone interested?
Taz
Visit this Community
Barcelona, Spain / Espaņa
entire network: 29 Posts
KitMaker Network: 30 Posts
Posted: Friday, June 23, 2006 - 03:02 AM UTC
http://www.gryffonhobbies.com
Removed by original poster on 07/27/06 - 01:54:43 (GMT).
gcdavidson
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 1,698 Posts
KitMaker Network: 130 Posts
Posted: Sunday, July 02, 2006 - 11:47 PM UTC
nevermind - I found the map on your website!

Good idea to include that feature.
gcdavidson
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 1,698 Posts
KitMaker Network: 130 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 - 11:54 PM UTC
hey Francis, it was good meeting you & seeing your shop with Nick yesterday.

For the Canucks on Armorama, Gryffon hobbies is a very decent shop, with a great selection of newer AFV kits & accessories. Best part is the prices are hands down the lowest I have seen in a store and on-line.

I picked up the Tamiya LeClerc for $55 and a Hassy B25 for $37. I have seen them elsewhere in Canada for $70 and $55 respectively.

He's also got the full set of vallejo paints, both the brush and airbraush kinds, and lots of Mig and legends kits too.

I will definitely be doing some mail order from you in the future! Let me know when the CF-104B comes in ;-)
Visit this Community
Quebec, Canada
entire network: 2,412 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,030 Posts
Posted: Thursday, July 27, 2006 - 03:22 AM UTC
great, my grandfather lives in vaudreille dorion. he just bought a condo their. seems il be having fun next time i go visit him

Frank
Taz
Visit this Community
Barcelona, Spain / Espaņa
entire network: 29 Posts
KitMaker Network: 30 Posts
Posted: Thursday, July 27, 2006 - 09:07 PM UTC
Thanks for the kind words Graeme. It was great meeting you also. ;-) The TF-104G's are in. Just got them this morning. I'll update the website as soon as I get my computer back from repair.

Quoted Text

hey Francis, it was good meeting you & seeing your shop with Nick yesterday.

For the Canucks on Armorama, Gryffon hobbies is a very decent shop, with a great selection of newer AFV kits & accessories. Best part is the prices are hands down the lowest I have seen in a store and on-line.

I picked up the Tamiya LeClerc for $55 and a Hassy B25 for $37. I have seen them elsewhere in Canada for $70 and $55 respectively.

He's also got the full set of vallejo paints, both the brush and airbraush kinds, and lots of Mig and legends kits too.

I will definitely be doing some mail order from you in the future! Let me know when the CF-104B comes in ;-)

_GOTOTOP