Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!
Epi
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 3,586 Posts
KitMaker Network: 453 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 - 07:38 PM UTC
Hey guys and gals, I'm back from my two weeks Annual Training and I'm exhausted. Training was outstanding! Out of 12 guys, myself and 4 others where picked out to be SENIOR Instructors for the MOUT Training we gave. We had 5 companies of about 80 to 100 soldiers come through. By the third company, my voice was gone from yelling so much. Each cylce consited of a two day training. The first day was classroom inviroment where we tought two take down moves, securing and searching a prisoner, and 4 man team movements. The second day started out with a 2 mile road march to tthe MOUT sight where we tought building clearing prcedures. The last thing was an overnight operation where the company had to take the city and secure the buildings overnight while our OPFOR attacked them all night long.

Our high lite of the whole two weeks was on our last cycle where we burned 25 to 27 acres of Camp swift with one singal Red Star Cluster. That was fun.

Well it's good to be back on Armorama! So what have I missed while I was gone?
tankysgal1
Visit this Community
Nebraska, United States
entire network: 1,430 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 - 08:10 PM UTC
Well..one thing you missed was the Grand Opening of the Ladies Forum..guys are now granted access in case you would like to have a look around. (++)
Grumpyoldman
Staff MemberConsigliere
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 15,338 Posts
KitMaker Network: 5,072 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 - 09:32 PM UTC
Welcome back Pete, besides being able to visit the ladies again, the FIGURE forum is now up and running.