Aircraft kits for sale by poster.
FS Tamiya Gekko, RoG Salamander, DML JU188A1
MLD
Visit this Community
Vermont, United States
entire network: 3,569 Posts
KitMaker Network: 684 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 14, 2006 - 02:14 AM UTC
I've got more models than I will ever have time for.(right, like that's a unique problem here...)
I'm mostly an armor guy but have ended up with a couple of aircraft kits here and there.

So I'm looking to get rid of a little attic insulation
I know what these kits list for and am not trying to make big bucks here. If you think my prices are out of line, make me an offer.

DML/Dragon 1/48 JU188A1 Racher #5517 , shrink wrap off, bags sealed. $35

Tamiya 1/48 Nakajima Night Fighter Gekko Type 11 late (Irving) Shrink wrap off, bags sealed. $30

Revell of Germany 1/32 HE162 A-1 Salamander plus Black Magic masks. Shrink wrap off, bags sealed. $20

Tamiya 1/48 Mitsubishi A6M5c (Zeke) Shrink wrap off, bags sealed. $5

shipping at actual cost (no hidden handling charges)

I'd prefer to keep this North America, but if you want to pay for international shipping and trust our respective post offices, I'll send it out.

I've great ebay feedback and have a pretty good rep on here and on missing links.

Payment by postal money order prefered, personal check waits until the check clears.

With all the changes to the forums lately, I'm not 100% sure I'll see replies to this, so PM me or email me at [email protected]

These kits are listed on Hyperscale, here and will go up on ARC when their forums are back up and running.

Mike
 _GOTOTOP