Place your announcements here please.
MDFC
PanzerKarl
Visit this Community
England - North West, United Kingdom
entire network: 2,439 Posts
KitMaker Network: 283 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 - 12:07 AM UTC
What is it with this MDFC site set up by dragon models.i sighned up about 6 months ago and when i try and log in alls i get is this.

You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

i call this a terrable way to start a model forum if your not able to view the site.
come on i have about 80% of dragon models in my stash,surely that gives me some right to gain accsess.

anyone else got the same problems

karl
AJLaFleche
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
entire network: 8,074 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,574 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 - 12:14 AM UTC
This has been discussed several times since the introduction of hte "club." IIRC, it was stated that the "forum" is more of a press release for new kits rather than a discussion, from what others have posted, you have to be a member in good standing for some time before being allowed to post. How one gains good standing when you aren't allowed to do anythinig is beyond me. . After checking out the site, the required information to join, and following the discussions here, I chose not to sign up.
exer
Visit this Community
Dublin, Ireland
entire network: 6,048 Posts
KitMaker Network: 845 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 - 12:30 AM UTC

Quoted Text

when i try and log in alls i get is this.

Remember you have to use your real name to log in not a user name.
No one can start a new thread or reply.
What the point of the MDFC is at the moment is beyond me.
Sabot
entire network: 12,596 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,557 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 - 12:36 AM UTC
Well, it gave us free Tiger cleaning rods or German armor decals.
 _GOTOTOP