Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
Treecat
Darktrooper
Visit this Community
Delaware, United States
entire network: 581 Posts
KitMaker Network: 146 Posts
Posted: Sunday, April 09, 2006 - 10:15 PM UTC
Anyone heard from him recently? Is he OK? I sent him a PM with no response, and his last visit to the forum was in January.
Clanky44
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 1,901 Posts
KitMaker Network: 237 Posts
Posted: Monday, April 10, 2006 - 02:26 AM UTC
Is he the fellow who is hosting the 'Bombs Away!' campaign? Hopefully he will come back, but if for what ever reason, he can't continue with this campaign, I nominate Jean-Luc to take over

Frank
TedMamere
Visit this Community
Moselle, France
entire network: 5,653 Posts
KitMaker Network: 760 Posts
Posted: Monday, April 10, 2006 - 08:03 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I nominate Jean-Luc to take over

Hi Frank!

That's kind of you but I wish Treecat is Ok and returns as soon as possible. I want to start my "Bombs Away" entry in the following days and I have enough to do with the "Teeth" and "Duel" Campaigns...
Anyway I hope the "Bombs Away" Campaign will continue... preferably with Treecat. But if he doesn't show up anymore, another one will have to step in... Frank?

Jean-Luc
Sabot
entire network: 12,596 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,557 Posts
Posted: Monday, April 10, 2006 - 06:00 PM UTC
This happens quite often. A member joins the site, starts a campaign and then fades away. Sometimes the return before the end, other times someone has to step up to take the lead.

Jean-Luc, better safe than sorry, you ought to contact Gunnie and see if he can switch someone to campaign leader.

I'm not sure if there is a gallery already set up, but if not, I can create galleries.