_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: The Springbok Club
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
New VEG magazine includes MIG article
Graugrun
Visit this Community
Gauteng, South Africa
entire network: 125 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Sunday, April 02, 2006 - 11:38 PM UTC
Howzit Guys!

Just wanted to let you all know that Pierre from VEG magazine has kindley included a full article from MIG on how to paint and wheather a German Pz IV F1 on the Russian front.

This step by step guide is very informative and insightfull. :-)

More will follow on other vehicles that MIG has done. This one is in Afrikaans, the next one in English will be out in the next month or so.

Pierre has also kindley put an advert on the secound last page of his Mag that tells you where all you can buy your MIG productions pigments and stuff.

Thanks to Pierre for a great magazine that has grown from strength to strength , is VERY affordable and has become a most sought after Magazine for all us Military manics! :-)

If you do not suscribe already or do not know about the magazine yet, I would strongly advise you to get your "A" into gear and find out and suscribe as soon as possible. Otherwise you might be a little

to find that it has already sold out at your local CNA.

Pierre can be contacted at : [email protected] - or speak to Ronel on (011) 972 8196

Cheers

Graugrun
Michaelvk
Visit this Community
Western Cape, South Africa
entire network: 58 Posts
Posted: Monday, April 03, 2006 - 12:23 AM UTC
I picked up no. 5 today at the local CNA and am very impressed indeed.. Looking forward to seeing the Mig article.

I think I'll hold off on a subscription until I know I'm allowed to stay in the country
Tarok
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
entire network: 10,889 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,373 Posts
Posted: Monday, April 03, 2006 - 01:29 AM UTC
Hi Matthew,

Good to know! Thanks!

VEG is an excellent magazine. I've recently renewed my subscription, as well as BARV's - took out a sub on his behalf

Quoted Text

until I know I'm allowed to stay in the country

Hey Michael..... they'll let anyone into the country these days :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Got your SMS on Sunday.... lemme know if you need a lift on Friday
Michaelvk
Visit this Community
Western Cape, South Africa
entire network: 58 Posts
Posted: Monday, April 03, 2006 - 04:50 AM UTC
Will do.. I'll probably be doing all the driving from Knysna anyway and will be fed up of staring at a steeringwheel..
 _GOTOTOP