Post your general item needs here.
Male child figure
jackhammer81
Visit this Community
Nebraska, United States
entire network: 2,394 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Friday, March 24, 2006 - 10:01 AM UTC
Hi Guys, Was wondering if anybody could help me out here. I am looking for a male child figure that is either opening a door or has his arm raised and could be easily converted to one opening a door. the setting I need the figure for is ww2 Russia in the fall. I have been after this figure by SOL but its discontinued

But I would have to sculpt some pants I think on him. Any old or discontinued figs anyone have out there that would suit my needs? Please let me hear from you. cheers Kevin
slodder
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
entire network: 11,718 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,584 Posts
Posted: Friday, March 24, 2006 - 04:23 PM UTC
I haven't looked yet - but try the RR large scale series. The last time I was at my LHS they had a large line of figures. One known drawback right out of the gate is that they may be a bit big...

EDIT:: Not so easy..... sorry - if you don't get hits here try posting a question Figures forum
jackhammer81
Visit this Community
Nebraska, United States
entire network: 2,394 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Friday, March 24, 2006 - 09:39 PM UTC
Thanks Scott, I already have put it there. I really wish I could locate that SOL fig, aside from the pants ints perfect. Cheers Kevin
peacekeeper
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 715 Posts
KitMaker Network: 401 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 06:22 AM UTC
Try R&J Enterprises http://www.rjproducts.com/ and their Mk 1/35 line. There are a bunch of civilian figures there
HARV
Visit this Community
Wyoming, United States
entire network: 3,098 Posts
KitMaker Network: 899 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 - 07:23 AM UTC
Any luck yet Kevin? If not, I might be able to help you out. I don't have the exact figure that you are looking for. However I do have some older Verlinden figures and one of them is a small boy dressed in what looks like Russian peasant clothing. It is in with some other figures and all of the arms and everything are loose. So I don't know for sure what position his arms are in. Anyway if you are interested let me know. In the mean time I will try to figure out which body parts are his.

Makes a guy feel a little like Doctor Frankenstein at times!!

Take care, HARV
roudeleiw
Visit this Community
Luxembourg
entire network: 2,406 Posts
KitMaker Network: 78 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 - 12:11 PM UTC
Hi Kevin,

here is one for you (the first product) and still available .

http://www.jaguarmodels.com/gunzemaster.htm

Cheers

Claude
 _GOTOTOP